Mistake (Part One)

Shai POV
Theo pushes me against the bed, we've done this at least a dozen times before, and even though we're not dating, it almost makes me wish we were. I let out a soft moan as he grips my waist, holding me in place. Seeing as he made sure neither of us had clothes on, he got right into it.
-------------
Thrust, moan, repeat.
It went about like this for a few hours, and gradually stopped when Theo began to show signs of fatigue. I was happier than I'd been in a long time, until I remembered something.... Something crucial to what Theo and I had been doing for months now....
I'd forgotten to take my birth control pills that morning.... Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!
I immediately let out a scream and Theo jolts up, worried, "Shai? Are you okay?" He asks.
I shake my head, "No... Theo..." I felt his arms wrap around me and I let him hold me for around 5 minutes before he asked, "What's wrong?"
I instantly let out a frustrated sob, "Theo... I forgot the birth control.... I fucking forgot it!"
I felt him loosen his grip on me and pull away slightly to look at me, "Y-You what?" He asked, unsure of whether or not I was messing with him.
I like at him, my eyes filling with tears, "I forgot the pills... I-I could be pregnant.... You c-could have a child...." I begin to sob and murmur, "I'm sorry," over and over again to him, even though it's barely audible.
He saw how shaken up I was and pulled me into an embrace, "Shhhh.... It's going to be okay, Shai. I'll be here for you, through everything, okay?"
I barely managed to nod before I pulled out of his embrace and slowly began to get dressed in my light blue pajama pants and one of Theo's shirts, which was extremely big on me, but I didn't mind. He got dressed as well, leaving his shirt off (Thank God), and I slowly crawled into his bed and allowed him to hold me in his arms.
I rolled over and faced Theo, who was most likely asleep, and whispered, "I love you, Theo," even though it was barely audible. Soon I felt sleep pull me under.
----------------------
So I'm starting this too.... It's going to be just random stories of Shai and Theo.... Some will be continuations of others (for example if it says like part 1 or like part 2 it'll be a continuation of another oneshot in this story I guess) they'll be just random ones.... Not really in order..... So yeah. Thanks guys. Love you all!
Stay Dauntless!🔥