Explained

(flashback)

Shinsou was walking alone in the rain. He was upset. He had lost the sports festival. All because he had assumed winning would be easy.

He sighed to himself. He should have know. His father had warned him.

Music. Music will help. He put in his ear buds. He nodded his head to the beat.

He barely looked up to see where he was going. When he did he noticed he wasn't in a area he had been in before.

"Hey let go off me!" He looked over to see a girl arguing with a man. He had a firm hold on her arm.

There was two things Shinsou thought of. Calling for help or helping himself.

He ran towards them. "Let her go!" The man let her go and the girl ran away. "Your from UA. The sports fest. Ohoho you just made the worst choice of your life."

A man came up behind Shinsou before he could think and covered his mouth with a chloroform covered rag.

(Flashback end)

"You saved that girl though." Shinsou looked up. Kaminari looked right at him and smiled. "That makes you a hero. Well to me anyway."

Shinsous mouth opened a bit but no sound came out. You could say he was shocked. No one had ever called him a hero.

"Thank you" "Anytime. I should try and get sleep now. Using my quirk to make everything light has totally worn me out."

"Finally I can go back to bed" "wait!" Shinsou sighed. "yes?" "So if I win do I get a bed?" "Goodnight Kaminari." "Fine fine. Night"

And with that Kaminari fell fast asleep. Shinsou stayed awake cause he's a insomniac, and he couldn't stop thinking about the fact this dumb blonde had just made him feel so happy in a matter of seconds.

He was wondering if he was going crazy.

"Hey you two up now! It's training time shit heads!" A big man banged on the bars of their cages.

"But I don't wanna got to school" Kaminari said half asleep. "If you don't get your ass up I'll make you face something far worse than any school punishment."

Kaminari rubbed his eyes as the man walked away. "Man. Are they always such dicks?" "What do you think Pikachu?"

Training included boxing,running till you couldn't breath anymore, and of course testing quirks on others.

It took all Kami had to hold back and not kill the other person with to much electricity. Thank fully using less kept him from going into dunce mode.

He laid on the floor. He was tired and sore and his head hurt even worse. He was also hungry. Really hungry.

"Do they feed us here?" He looked to the sweaty insomniac. "Yeah once a day. Sometimes twice." "Ughhhh"

"This sucks" "duh" they both laid for a second catching their breath. Then Denki started to laugh.

"What's so funny Pikachu?" "Nothing it's just if someone where to like look at what we are doing they would probably get the wrong idea."

Shinsou sat up. "What idea would that be blondie?" Kaminari sat up too. "Well yaknow..." "No no I don't please explain" Shinsou smiled slightly.

"Well uh..." Kaminari made the motion with his fingers. Shinsou started to laugh. "You idiot I didn't think you would actually do that."

Kaminari smiled. "I got you to laugh." Shinsou paused. "what?" "I got you to laugh." "Eh don't flatter yourself. It's just cause what you said was dumb."

"Wait you have met Mina right?" "The pink loud one?" "Yeah. Imagine what she'd think." Shinsou started to laugh again.

Kaminari smiled bigger. "Something extremely pervy probably." "Exactly."

------------------------------------------------------
What would you think? Pervy or not? This picture is mine.