Tell me everything.

Kaminari got home around 8:00. He had a alittle time to kill before bed and his mother was going to take up all of it.

As soon as he got home his mom wanted all the details. "So how'd it go?" "So good mom. He is so nice. He opened the door for me and we held hands...oh! I found out he has alittle sister. He also has two dads."

"Oh the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." "Nope. Even crazier both his dads are teachers of mine." "That's diving into risky waters."

Kami shrugged. "Not really. Oh oh oh and we kissed..." "You did? Nothing more though right? Wait...I don't have to worry it's a guy so you can't get him pregnant. Do whatever you want!"

"Um...we aren't exactly there yet...also I don't think he'd be the one to get pregnant." "Oh so your a bottom. Ha! I knew it." "Oh my god mom!"

Kaminaris mom just laughed happily. "So when do I get to meet him?" "Uhhhh I don't know. We are gonna go on a date again tomorrow. Then there's school. So how about next Friday? I can ask if we can have dinner at his house with his fam."

"Sweet heart say family. Your not cool enough to say fam." "Ouch." "Also I think that would be lovely. Id love to meet his parents and ask a few questions." "Oh no." "Oh don't worry about it. Now off to bed. What times your date tomorrow?"

"...oh crap. We didn't pick a time." "Well text him. This way I know so I can wake you up if your phone alarm doesn't go off" "...omg I don't have his phone number." "You don't have his phone number?"

Kami shook his head. "Well I guess the only thing to do would be to ask your teacher." "I don't exactly have his phone number either."

"Oh dear..." "What am I gonna do?" "I'd show up at the same time as today. If it's wrong just tell him at school and get his number."

"Got it. I think I'm gonna head to bed me and Shinsou did alot of walking. Night ma love you." "Night my dear. Sleep tight don't let the zap bugs bite." "If they do I'll squish them with a shoe"

Kaminari laid in his bed with a smile. He had the best mom ever. He couldn't really remember when his dad left. He didn't really care his mom had given him everything he had ever needed.

Kaminari didn't even remember falling asleep. He woke up and looked at his clock. 3:35. Oh crap. Late again.

"Mom why didn't you get me up!" He rushed down the hall crashing right into...wait what is that...he looked up.

"Shinsou?" "Well morning sleepyhead." Kaminari went bright red. "What are you doing here?"

Then kamis mom appeared. "Morning sweetie. His dad drove him here " "How does your dad know where I live.?" "Haha pikachu think about it he's your teacher it comes naturally."

"Ohh. Right. Haha. Sorry I slept so late." "No worries. I envy it honestly." "Oh cause you can't sleep? You honestly could fit everything in my house in those eye bags you have."

Kaminari pinched Shinsou face trying to make the eye bags less visable while also making Shinsou a light pink.

"Um honey I don't think you should be squishing his face." "What? ...oh right! Sorry Shinsou." "It's fine." Shinsou smiled slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. He was pink and being around Kaminaris mother made him nervous.

"Wait which dad drove you here?" "Dadzawa. Why?" "Oh...so mom hasn't met mic yet. I think that's the one she will connect with." "Really? Her and dad seem to be getting along just fine."

"Oh nice. I guess Friday wont have to happen after all." "Friday?" "Right wrong person."

"Brooother when do I get to meet-" Eri looked at Shinsou then Kami. "I'm guessing this is your sister. She's so cute!" Shinsou smiled slightly. "Yep. She's been waiting to meet you."

"Oh sorry I slept so long." "It's ok. I once slept the whole day but brother and dadzawa say that isn't healthy. I also ate a 4 boxes of pony fruit snacks." "I once at 4 tubs of ice cream with my best friend. So I win." "Ha we will see. Wait till I get marshmallows!" "Your on!"

Shinsou chuckled he'd figure the two would get along. Eri ran off to talk to her father and kamis mom also left to talk to Aizawa.

"Hey Pikachu can I have your phone number?" Kaminari smiled it would have been so easy to hand it over but that's just not the Pikachu way.

"Gonna have to do better than that Toshi." "...what?" "It's my phone number. You gotta use a better pick up line." "...i could just mind control you and get it." "Yeah but you won't."

Shinsou sighed. He honestly never used a pick up line. He didn't even know one. "Hmm" Kaminari waited patiently.

"Alright I have one. Did I tell you I'm writing a book?" "Your writing a book?" "Yeah a phone book and it's missing your number." Then Shinsou winked just cause he could.

Kaminari turned red. "Well okay then that worked...uh 369-476-8876" (not a real number or at least it's not one I've ever used. Please don't call it lol)

Shinsou smiled and entered it into his phone. Now he could just text the number and Kaminari would have it, but revenge just sounded so much better.

"Your turn." "What do you mean?" "You made me come up with a pick up line. Now you don't get my number till you use one on me." "What but you could just send it." "Yeah and you coulda just told me yours now go ahead."

Kaminari thought for a second. "oh I know. Hey it seems I lost my phone number...can I have yours instead?" "Mine was better." "Yeah it was now just text me your number." "Fiiinnne."

"That was a disgusting exchange." Aizawa was now standing with them. "Haha lighten up Aizawa sensei. We were just playing"

Aizawa rolled his eyes. He had never done such a dumb thing. Even when mic begged him too.

"I'm fine here dad I can walk home. If you wanna take Eri and go." "Walk home? How far apart do we live?" "Not far we live on opposite sides of the main road. We could walk to school and walk home together if you want."

"Heck yeah!" Shinsou smiled. "Again disgusting exchange. I'll be leaving now. Get home safe. Your curfew is 8 understand?" "Yep."

With that Aizawa and Eri left. Kaminaris mother who was feeling very mischievous decided she had to go get groceries at this time.

"You boys stay outta trouble. Actually I don't care. I'll be home in a few hours!" "What? A few hours? Since when does it take you so long to sho-" but the door was closed.

"So...we are all alone?" Shinsou looked at kami who was trying to figure out why his mom would take a few hours. They didn't even need groceries.

"Pikachu?" "Huh what? Oh yeah...wait we are all alone. All alone." "Yeah..."
------------------------------------------------------
Extra long chapter since it's been awhile. I didn't mean to not post but I fell asleep writing. My whole screen was just o's. So I decided it was better to get sleep. Anyways hope you like! Also this isn't my picture. That comic is so good! It's so funny!