First date

(I'm not going to explain them explain...never thought id say that but it's just way to much so this is the next day!)

Kaminari Pov

When Kaminari woke up it was already noon. Had he really slept that long? Well having a actual bed was really nice.

He laid in bed for a few minutes. What did he have to do today? He thought for a second then sat right up. "I have a date!"

"What was that sweety?" "Nothing mom!" He hurried out of his bed and hoped into the bathroom just barely remembering to get undressed before getting in the shower.

After making sure he was clean which felt nice after being kidnapped for a week with no shower.

He blow dryed his hair then styled it and brushed his teeth even. All for Shinsou.

He put on a colonge realizing later that it was his mother's perfume that she had left in the bathroom. He didn't care it smelled nice anyway.

He picked out a casual outift. Black ripped skinny jeans and a Pikachu hoodie with some yellow  vans. He had to admit he looked pretty nice.

"Wow what are you all dressed up for?" His mom was a sweetheart and he loved her so much. "I have a date." "What! With who?"

"Mom...it's a boy...is that ok?" "Are you kidding that's wonderful!" His mom came up and gave him a big warm hug.

"His name's Shinsou I met him while I was kidnapped. He goes to my school and he's so nice! I mean when he wants to be." His mother just smiled. "Good maybe you two can walk together all the time. Kidnappers are less likely to kidnap two people at once"

Kaminari nodded. "Got it. Hey ma what time is it?" His mother looked at her watch. "3:30" "what! Oh crap. Mom I gotta go bye love you!"

"Wait!" Kaminari looked back to his mom who pointed to her cheek. Kaminari smiled and walked over giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled kindly. "Be safe ok. And have fun. But not to much fun. " "Mom I'll be fine." And with that Kaminari ran out.

Shinsou Pov
Shinsou had been awake since 8 am he had taken a shower,done his chores brushed his teeth and hair and even watched his little sisters show with her.

He had never been a big fan of my little ponies but Eri loved it. He'd watch it with her all the time. Even though he didn't like it he could sing every song and knew every pony by name.

"So your going on a date with Denki Kaminari? You do realize what your signing yourself up for right?"

"Yes Dad." "Are you sure? He's loud and not very bright and-" "Dad your more nervous than I am."

"Shota leave him alone he will be fine plus Kaminari is a sweet boy." "Of course you'd like him. Mic I can't handle two loud blondes."

Shinsou smiled slightly. His house was always loud. Weather it was Eri or mic one of them was singing or yelling.

"Shota calm down. This is our son's first date we should be supportive. Oh btw it's 3:25 you might wanna get going."

Shinsou nodded as Eri ran up to him. "Have a good date brother!" Shinsou kissed Eris head giving her a hugs then waved and left.

He put his ear buds in draining out all the commotion around him.

He smiled to himself not alot had changed since he had been kidnapped sure he had a few new scars and was now alittle stronger than before he still likes the same type of clothes and the same type of music.

The only huge change was the fact that he'd gotten a boyfriend. And his boyfriend came with four dorks. Who would later be considered friends.

Shinsou stood at the school entrance he had gotten there about ten minutes early so he'd say down and started to play on his phone.

Time went by and soon it was four. Maybe Kami had stood him up.

Then as if on cue..." Shinsou! Sorry i-im late! I left kinda late and had a long way t-to walk." The out of breath blonde plopped next to Shinsou trying to catch his breath.

Shinsou smiled. He really was such a dork. "You need to get better at time management pikachu." "Ah I meant to leave at 3:10 but I took to long."

"Mhm sureee." "It's true. Anyway let's go. All that running made me hungry." Kaminari stood up brushing off his clothes.

Shinsou did the same putting his phone away. "Which ice cream place we off to today Pikachu?" "Oh the one downtown with that fat guy on the posters."

"Great explanation." "What? Look the second I said fat guy on a poster you knew what one it was right?" "Yeah I guess so. "See!"

Shinsou chuckled he'd honestly missed the blonde over the short time they were apart.
------------------------------------------------------
Not my picture.