First date continued

Kaminari smiled he was alittle nervous but really happy too. He was on a date! His first date! He wondered if holding hands was something you do later on.

He didn't want to scare Shinsou away...but holding his hand wouldn't be that bad right?

"Hey Toshi?" "Yeah pikachu?" "Can we hold hands?" Shinsou stopped for a second. "Depends"

Kaminari stopped too. "On what?" "On if you want everyone to know we are together." "I don't mind. Do you?"

Shinsou was quiet. "If you do we don't have to-" "No I don't mind." Then Shinsou grabbed Kaminaris hand and held it walking forward.

Kaminari smiled happily with a slight blush. He was holding hands with a boy on his way to his first date. He couldn't wait to tell Mina.

They stopped In front of the ice cream shop. It was a place Shinsou rarely visited unless Eri wanted a treat.

Shinsou politely held open the door for Kaminari who smiled happily and walked inside. Shinsou followed and the cashier lady was quick to say a hello.

"Hi! Welcome to Sandy's ice cream. What can I get you...hey wait your the boy who always comes in here with that adorable little girl. You have a very sweet daughter."

"You have a daughter?" Kaminari looked at Shinsou. "No I have a little sister." "Oh I'm so sorry I just assumed" "no worries. Kaminari do you honestly think I'm old enough to have a kid? We are the same age."

"What i don't know if you do or not. I mean alot of people have kids at 17." "What people do you know who have kids at 17...you know what I don't want to know. Could I have vanilla please?"

Kaminari smiled happily and order a unicorn ice cream which Shinsou thought looked like a rainbow exploded in a cup.

They sat down by a window looking out at the people before tasting their ice creams.

Shinsou was half tempted to try and bring one home for Eri but it would melt before he got back.

"So Shinsou...we don't know alot about each other. Dates are how we learn more right? So wanna play 20 questions?" "...okay."

Kaminari thought for a second. "what's your family like?" "Loud. Dadzawa and me tend to keep it quiet. But mic-" "mic?" "Oh right. Mics my other dad." "What! I knew mic and Aizawa were together!"

Shinsou smiled slightly. "Yep. Anyway mic and Eri tend to keep things loud." "Eris your little sister?" "Yep. She's 8." "I can't wait to meet her."

"My turn. What's your favorite song?" "Oh geeze. Depends on what day and what I'm feeling. I usually like up beat songs but every now and then a slow songs just fine."

Shinsou smiled again. He figured he was breaking a record of some sort. "so basically all of them?" "Yep."

"Hm ok is vanilla your favorite ice cream flavor?" "Why do you ask?" "I'm curious." "Yes." "Wanna try mine?" "That's two questions pikachu" "Awe come on shin just try it you might like it."

The last time someone wanted him to try something rainbow it was Eri. She had not informed him what he was eating was play dough.

He figured that wasn't the case here though. "If your worried about using the same spoon just use yours." Shinsou looked up at Kaminari. "Pikachu we have kissed. Trust me sharing a spoon is no big deal...fine I'll taste it."

Kami smiled super bright and lifted a spoonful of the rainbow ice cream.

Shinsou took the bite. It was extremely sour. He made a face. "Haha I'm guessing you didn't like it." "How do you eat that?" Kaminari shrugged.

"Next question what's your favorite flower pikachu?" "Ooo why you wanna know that?" "It's the only thing I could think of." "How's that the only thing you could think of?" This time it was Shinsous turn to shrug.

"Hmm sunflowers. I love how bright they are. Ok my turn... you wanna go out tomorrow too?" "That was smooth pikachu." "Why thank you." Kami smiled like a goofball as he waited for a response.

"Sure I'd love too. Next question...am I supposed to kiss you when we say goodbye? I wasn't entirely sure." Kami laughed. "I mean if you want too...you could kiss me now if you want..."

"Nope" "what why?" "Cause you will taste like that rainbow stuff. Plus your stained blue." "What? I am not." Kami looked in his spoon at his reflection. Sure enough his mouth and tongue were blue.

Shinsou giggled "you kinda look like you are a Smurf." "Hahaha very funny."

After they had both finished their ice creams and Kami had successfully cleaned his mouth so it wasn't a blue mess.

Kaminari grabbed Shinsous hand and swayed it as they walked back to the front gate. "I had a really nice day today Shinsou. Thank you."

Shinsou looked at Kaminari. He wondered how someone could have a smile so bright and happy. He swore nothing could compare to it.

"I had a really good time too. Thank you." Kaminari nodded happily.

Once they got to the gate Shinsou and Kami said their good byes with a soft kiss and then walked home. It had been a good day.
------------------------------------------------------
Not my picture.