New Places

You felt numb, like you were floating in an ocean. But you weren't drowning, you were breathing. And floating in nothingness. You don't remember how you got here either. You only know your name really, which is strange.

Suddenly, you felt something cold against your body. It felt oddly soothing after the numb feeling that encased you when you gained your senses. You slowly open your eyes and you're greeted with a cobblestone floor. 

You slowly sit up, leaning against the wall for support. The room is dimly lit by some candles on a table by what looks to be the entrance of the room. You looked around a bit more and realized that you were in a cage like cell. You don't know how or why you ended up here. You didn't know anything, like a newborn child.

Looking down at the floor, you see your hands, which were charcoal black colored claws. You gasp slightly and admire your hands, taking in their appearance. You wondered what the rest of you looked like. 

Sighing you look back up, wondering if anyone knows you're down here. What would they do to you? Hopefully it won't be bad. Maybe they'll save you from this cage. 

Suddenly you start to hear some noise coming from the entrance. You look over and see a little girl in a nice dress stumble into the room. She looked really cute, with long, platinum blonde hair and innocent eyes. She was giggling, like she was playing with someone and getting chased.

She soon noticed you were here and walked over to you curiously. She waved at you, and after a minute you waved back. You noticed that she had two big dots on her cheeks, like someone painted them on her. 

"Hello! My name is Charlie! What's yours?" The little girl, Charlie, asked you. You couldn't help but smile softly.

"I'm (Y/n), I think. I don't know how I got here." You said, not sure what else to say. Your voice sounded a bit hoarse, like you haven't talked in a century.

She seemed to be in deep thought. "I haven't seen daddy bring anyone down here before." She shrugs. 

Then two more people enter the room, but they didn't look like people. They were more like goats in tuxes. They looked to be slightly taller than the girl, and had horns and a pointed tail. You didn't know what they were.

One of them walked over to Charlie and tapped her shoulder. startled, she looked up and giggled. "Oh no you caught me!" The goat smiled and pointed to the door.

"We have to go now? But I just made a new friend!" She pouted. Did she really consider you as a friend? But you just met her. The goats looked at you, a bit of surprise in their expressions. The one closest to the girl ushered her out of the room and the other one followed after.

You were left alone again. Sighing, you sit back. She looked really pretty, and slightly fancy. You slightly wish to see her again for her company. It's lonely in this room.

At some point you fall asleep, though you didn't dream of anything. At least from what you remember. You were just in a void. 

Eventually you wake up, feeling slightly content but still a bit lonely. You were also a bit hungry, though there wasn't food around to eat in this room.

Some more time passes and you almost fall asleep again but the clicking of boots on cobblestone took your attention.

A tall man in a white suit coat with a red trim with a pink pin-striped undershirt. He had platinum blonde hair like the little girls'. He might be her father, which you did assume. When he spotted you, he seemed to grin ear-to-ear.

"Why hello there~" The man said, walking towards your cell. You flinched, his voice was a it sickeningly sweet. "Aw, don't be afraid, puppy. It seems that my daughters play mates were right."

You gulped. "Right about what?" You asked. 

"That someone is down here. It's been centuries since last time someone was here at all." He said, straightening his coat. 

"Why am I here?" You said, glaring at him like he was the one who locked you in here. He chuckled.

"Before I forget my manners, my name is Lucifer, I am the king of Hell, and you," He looked at you, dead in the eyes. "Are the newest member of the guard." He avoided your question. Hopefully you get it answered soon.

~~

A/n

Hello! first, please read the A/N in the story description, and secondly, this idea came to mind awhile ago. I hardly see any Lucifer x reader stories. Hope you enjoy it when it gets updated~