Clothes Shopping

All you really did your first week was learn your way around the estate and training. You met two more guards. 

One of them was named Fenrir, a tall, very muscular wolf-like demon who doesn't talk much, but Burgs said he has a very bad temper. You didn't want to get on his bad side. The other demon was Thyton. She was a naga, with lavender colored hair that faded into a royal blue. She was more serious, almost the complete opposite of Burgs' casual personality.

Today, Burgs took you into the city to do some shopping. Burgs was wearing a jean jacket with a grey shirt and jeans. You just wore your training clothes, since it's all you really had to wear. You asked if it was okay to go out, since you both were guards.

"Of course it is okay. They usually grant us a week to ourselves every month. To give the guard a break from daily tasks. It's refreshing." He nodded as you both walked. 

After awhile of walking in silence, most of the demons were wary of you guys and stayed away from you. You saw a clothing store you wanted to check out, so you both went in. A bat looking demon peaked out from behind a rack of clothes.

"Hello! Welcome, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask." They disappear behind the clothes again.

"Go pick whatever you want, Lucifer pays for it all." Burgs said, walking towards some shoes. You nod and go your own way.

Wondering around the store, you find a nice comfortable looking (F/c) dress (similar to the photo below). You go to the dressing room to try it on if it fits, and how flexible you can move in it as well. 

When you finished putting on the dress, you test the flexibility with moving how you would in training

When you finished putting on the dress, you test the flexibility with moving how you would in training. The dress seemed to keep up and not rip or tear. Also not limiting any movements either. You decide this is what you would wear whenever you were assigned to accompany the Magne's on the streets. 

You dress back into your training clothes and gently fold the dress on one of your arms. You look for another more comfortable and casual outfit, mostly for your days off.  

Eventually you put together an outfit (similar to the photo below) and try it on. The skirt was (F/c) and the leggings were a darker shade of (F/c). You go back to the dressing room to try the outfit on. It fit perfectly and comfortably. 

You do the same movements you did while wearing the dress

You do the same movements you did while wearing the dress. When you were done and changed, Burgs walked to you, nodding to the two outfits draped over your arm. 

"You ready?" He asked. You nodded.

"I just need some shoes." He nods and you walk to where the shoes are kept. 

You find a nice pair of comfortable heeled dress shoes to pair with your dress and some small heeled boots to go with your casual outfit. Feeling satisfied, you walk to the cashier where Burgs was and you place down your items.

The bat demon waved at you both as you left carrying the bags. You smiled a bit, satisfied. Burgs looks at you contently.

"Would you like to change into your new clothes and spend the day in the city?" He asked you. You looked at the bags thinking. You never really got out of the Magne Estate, the closest you've gotten so far is in their peaceful garden. You nodded, walking towards the estate. 

~~

When you got to your room you place the bags by your dresser and carefully pull out your casual outfit. You put it on, snipping of the tags with your claws. You slipped on your boots and headed out of your room, meeting Burgs back at the front door.

As you're waiting for Burgs to arrive from his room, you zone out for a bit, thinking of what you want to do once your back in the city. You didn't hear someone walking up to you until he cleared his throat.

It was Lucifer. A bit startled, you try to compose yourself and he chuckled a bit at your 'deer in headlights' moment. 

"Hello (Y/n), how are you doing on this fine day?" He asked.

"I uh-it's been good actually. Burgs and I went to buy some clothes for me and we were about to go back in town for a bit..." You were awkward to say the least. You haven't really talked to him since the day you got here.

"It is his week off, isn't it?" He said, you nodded. You spot Burgs walking towards you both.

Lucifer turned to the side. "Ah, Burgs! It's nice to see you."

Burgs nodded. "It's nice to see you too, your Majesty."

"If you excuse me, I have work to attend to." Lucifer tipped his hat slightly and began walking away. Burgs sighed a bit. You looked at him like something ws wrong.

"You okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, he can have mood swings at times. It's not often but you don't want to be caught off guard with it. People here end up smelling fear." He pushed the door open. "You coming or what?"

You turn around and go through the door, not wanting to continue that conversation. You both go back to the town, he showed you his favorite spots in the city. Ranging from a few bars to clubs. 

He took you to a little cafe he enjoyed once in awhile as well. You ordered (favorite coffee (or just hot chocolate)) and he ordered black coffee. You both enjoyed chatting about the city, mainly to fill your curiosity about it.