Prologue

8:30 Pm
"Wen Ning it too late you should go home early before the snow got even worse" Xiao Zhan said, as he finish up the drawing "you too" Wen Ning says, as he pack up his stuff.

Xiao Zhan pack his stuff after couple minutes, he put on his scarf and left. It start to snow when Xiao Zhan walk down the street, "why does this give me a familiar feeling" Xiao Zhan says, as he look at the sky he continued walking after.

He walk towards the tree "where is this place" Xiao Zhan says, "why does this place look so familiar" Xiao Zhan says after. He touch and trace the tree with one finger "Zhan Ge, Hahaha" a short incomplete moments or memory pop out in Xiao Zhan's head.

"Who is that person? Have I been to this place before?" Xiao Zhan ask himself, but he couldn't remember anything about it. He decided just go home.

As he was walking there is a person driving motorcycle he almost hit Xiao Zhan "watch were you are driving" Xiao Zhan says, as he continued walking. The driver was shock when he saw Xiao Zhan's face "why he look like that person" "I must be dreaming or seeing thing" Wang Yibo says, there is a lot of fan behind him trying to get his photographs and signature. Wang Yibo try to get home as fast as possible.

At Xiao Zhan's house
"Hi I am home did you miss me" Xiao Zhan says as he pet his cat, he walk towards the Kitchen and start cooking. After a while he bring the food to the table and eat it, while looking at the snow falling down from the sky.

 After a while he bring the food to the table and eat it, while looking at the snow falling down from the sky