Chapter 10

11:00 Pm
"Ahhhh~" Xiao Zhan scream and kick Wang Yibo off the bed "ouch what happened" Wang Yibo ask, as he sit on the floor "why are you on my bed" Xiao Zhan ask "I don't know" Wang Yibo said.

Then they both get up and prepare themselves to go to work "are you feeling better? What if you get worst" Wang Yibo ask, "yes, I will be fine plus don't you need to get ready" Xiao Zhan ask "no because it doesn't start tomorrow" Wang Yibo said.

"Zhan Ge do you want to eat something" Wang Yibo ask Xiao Zhan nod, "but you are not going to cook" Xiao Zhan said. "Why" Wang Yibo ask "because I want to show you my cooking skill" Xiao Zhan said, as a lie Wang Yibo nod.

5 minutes past
Xiao Zhan is done cook he bring the food to the table and they start eating. "Don't you think it hot here" Xiao Zhan ask as Yibo bring the bowl to the sink, "no?" Wang Yibo said.

Wang Yibo clean up his hand and walk towards Xiao Zhan he reach his hand out, and put it on Xiao Zhan's forehead then put other hand on his forehead.

"OMG you  got a fever?!" Wang Yibo said "where is the thermometer" Wang Yibo ask, "it is in that cabinet" Xiao Zhan said and point at the cabinet.

Wang Yibo went and grab the thermometer and check Xiao Zhan's temperature. "WOW! 38 degrees Celsius "you need a rest" Wang Yibo said, and carry Xiao Zhan to his bed room.

Wang Yibo put Xiao Zhan on the bed gently then went to grab a bucket of water and a towel, he dip the towel into the water and squeeze the towel to make it not so wet.

Then he put the towel on Xiao Zhan's forehead "it soo cold" Xiao Zhan said, "but that will help" Wang Yibo said then he take off Xiao Zhan's shirt.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Xiao Zhan yelled "taking off your shirt" Wang Yibo said, then start wiping Xiao Zhan's body with towel "soo cold" Xiao Zhan said "almost done."

Wang Yibo take the towel off from Xiao Zhan's forehead then dip into the water again, he put it on Xiao Zhan. After that Xiao Zhan slowly fell a sleep then Wang Yibo walk out quietly.

Wang Yibo turn on the motorcycle engine and drive to a medical store and buy some fever medicine, then Wang Yibo went back to Xiao Zhan's house.

He open the door seeing Xiao Zhan awake "where did you go" Xiao Zhan ask, "I went to buy you some medicine" Wang Yibo said and pour medicine into Xiao Zhan's mouth.

The time went by so quickly that they didn't even notice it 8:30 "do you want to just order something online, and tell them to deliver" Wang Yibo ask Xiao Zhan nod.

Wang Yibo went to grab his phone and order food online with Xiao Zhan. After 2 minutes the food came, Wang Yibo open the container and start feeding Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo went to rinse the container and throw it away then he went to check on Xiao Zhan's temperature. "It got down but still have a fever" Wang Yibo said, then he pour medicine into Xiao Zhan's mouth before he go to bed.

Xiao Zhan fell a sleep slowly but then he start to have a high fever. Wang Yibo went to get new water and put a towel on Xiao Zhan's head, he did that all night barely get any sleep.

 Wang Yibo went to get new water and put a towel on Xiao Zhan's head, he did that all night barely get any sleep