Chapter 14

Wang Yibo wake up seeing Xiao Zhan still sleeping he get off the bed quietly and go to change, "WOW you wake up early where are you going?" Xiao Zhan ask "I have to go to the company today" Wang Yibo said Xiao Zhan nod. After Wang Yibo left Xiao Zhan get up and change.

Wang Yibo
Wang Yibo went to the company to get the paperwork. "We only got part of it we couldn't get the whole reason" a person said, and hand Wang Yibo the envelope. Wang Yibo thanks them and left.

He went back to his car he open the envelope take out the paper and read it over it said, "person got hit in the head was left on the road bleeding wasn't eating and doing thing properly."

What Yibo was shock when he saw got hit in the head bleeding, "I need to let my brother spit it out if I want or know" Wang Yibo said and left.

KNOCK KNOCK Wang Xichen open the door "Yibo? What are you doing here?" Xichen ask, and let Wang Yibo in they went to sit down at the couch.

"I heard you are dating Xiao Zhan" Xichen say "I don't want you to date him" "why" Wang Yibo ask, "because I don't" Xichen say "that is not a reason" Wang Yibo said.

Wang Xichen went to grab 2 drink and back to sit down. "You must know about what happened 2 years ago" Wang Yibo said, "sorry I can't tell you" Wang Xichen says.

"If you are not going to tell me then why should I listen to you" Wang Yibo say trying to calm his anger, "if that what you are here for then I am sorry I promise them" Xichen said Wang Yibo stand up open the door and leave as he slam the door.

"So stubborn I guess I will just find it myself"
Wang Yibo and went back to Xiao Zhan's house.

"So stubborn I guess I will just find it myself"Wang Yibo and went back to Xiao Zhan's house