Chapter 9

A/N: sorry for not updating so long I just don't have any idea, and I need to plan things out. NOW LET START!

At The Shop
Ling ling ling a women walk into the shop Wen Ning look up to see who it is "JIE?!" Wen Ning said, and run toward Wen Qing and hug her. "What are you doing here" Wen Ning ask "I need a dress to see a producer, if he choose me I am going to be a female lead of this drama" Wen Qing said.

Wen Ning nod and take out measuring material he measure the length of the arm, the height, and the waist. "When are you going to come and pick it up" Wen Ning ask, "by Wednesday" Wen Qing said, "okay I will see you then" after that Wen Qing left the shop.

Later on Wang Yibo arrive at the shop "where is my Zhan Ge" "oh he is sick, so he is stay at his house until he got better" Wen Ning said. "WHAT! My Zhan Ge is sick I need to go take care him" Wang Yibo yelled, and ran to his car.

Wen Ning was confused a little "what just going on?" "What a weirdo," "do he even know where Xiao Zhan live?" Wen Ning ask. Ding Ling ling ling Wen Ning's phone ring.

"Do you know where Xiao Zhan live?" Wang Yibo ask, "he live" "HURRY AND TELL ME!" "HELLO?" "WEN NING!!!" "Will you let me speak" Wen Ning ask, "sorry now go" "he live at **********" Wen Ning said, and Wang Yibo hurry and hang up the phone.

"What a rush kid" Wen Ning said "he need some patience just like me full of patience," then he went back to sketching.

At Xiao Zhan's house
Ding Don Ding Don "ZHAN GE!" "Who it is" Xiao Zhan said, "it me Wang Yibo" then Xiao Zhan open the door cough cough.

Wang Yibo walk in take off his shoe and put on a slipper. COUGH COUGH "Zhan Ge you sound horrible" Wang Yibo said, and carry Xiao Zhan to his bed "I can walk on my own" Xiao Zhan said, Cough Cough.

"I am going to take care you until you got better" Wang Yibo said, Xiao Zhan was a bit shock. "I hear that before but why I can't remember" Xiao Zhan mumble, "what Zhan Ge I can't hear you" Wang Yibo said.

"Nothing" Xiao Zhan said. "Are you hungry" Wang Yibo ask "yeah," "I will go make you something" Wang Yibo said.

Kitchen
Wang Yibo take out a pot he pour some water in then put the chicken inside the pot, "now let see what do I do next" he look at his phone and the chicken.

He put his hand inside the pot and start to give the chicken massage, then he take the chicken out and give another massage. ( what a comfortable chicken)

He look at his phone again then he start to pull the chicken leg and wing, he try to do it other side too but it still didn't work so he decided just do the next step.

He went to get another pot and cook the water then wait for it to boil, after that he put the chicken in "it too small." "Now What?" "Can someone help me?" "What should I do?" So many questions is ask in his mind, then he look at the phone and wait for the chicken to spin.

He turn the fire to medium and watch the chicken he put half spoon of salt, some pepper after it done, and some veggies...

He bring the food to Xiao Zhan's room and feed him "so how was it" Wang Yibo ask, "salty also you add too much vinegar" Xiao Zhan said, "you are just like before can't cook and like to add too much vinegar" Xiao Zhan said after.

"YOU REMEMBER!!" "Remember what" Xiao Zhan ask "the past" Wang Yibo said, "I didn't remember anything that just pop out my head out of no where" Xiao Zhan said, Wang Yibo was disappointing.

8:30 Pm
"It time for you to drink medicine" Wang Yibo said and went to grab medicine and a cup of water, he slowly pour the medicine powder into Xiao Zhan's mouth. Then Xiao Zhan drink the water a eyes contact was just made between them, "why is my heart beating so fast" Xiao Zhan thought.

"Okay now it time for you to sleep" Wang Yibo said "I don't sleep this early" Xiao Zhan said, "well it not up to you" Wang Yibo said, "I am going to stay here until you sleep" Wang Yibo said after.

He pull out a chair and take out the script and look over it as he watch Xiao Zhan sleep yet or no, after 10 minutes Xiao Zhan fall a sleep.

Wang Yibo stand up and walk towards the bed "you are just like before" Wang Yibo said, and cover Xiao
Zhan with blanket. Then he slowly fell asleep some how he end up on Xiao Zhan's bed.

 Then he slowly fell asleep some how he end up on Xiao Zhan's bed