Chapter 18

2 Years Ago

Bang Bang Bang the door got knock down "Wang Yibo! get yourself out here" a man holding a bat said, Wang Yibo come out the room he saw 5 people holding a weapon in his hand.

"GIVE US BACK OUR MONEY!" One of the man says, and clenched the bat "uh ha ha" Wang Yibo laugh awkwardly. "Sit down first" Wang Yibo said and they sit down.

Xiao Zhan come out the room with confusion "what is going on?" "Your boyfriend or husband over there borrow our money, and need to give us back" the man said. "How much did he borrow" Xiao Zhan ask " one hundred million dollars" (is that how you says it?) the man says.

Xiao Zhan was shock by the number he pull Wang Yibo over. "How could you borrow so much of money" "I just... You Know," "I told you to quit why don't you listen" Xiao Zhan whispers "I... I..."

"Hurry up!" The man whisper yelled "Xiao Zhan went into the room to get 2 credit card, then he hand it over. "Here this is all I have" "and how much is in here" the man says and grab the card.

"Ten thousand dollars" Xiao Zhan answer the man got up and grow the card on the table, "YOU KIDDING ME!" the man Yelled. "If you didn't pay all the money to us today, then you will see what we can do" the man yelled.

"Umm wait here" Wang Yibo said and pull Xiao Zhan into the room "do you have anymore money?" "No I give it to them and you" Xiao Zhan said.

"Then there is only one way" Wang Yibo says and hold Xiao Zhan's hand, they climb out the window and... RUN!

The man heard the sound went into the room seeing the window open, "what we do now" one of the man ask "CATCH THEM" the man says.

They run out the house holding there weapon on their hand chasing looking for Xiao Zhan,and Wang Yibo.

"Found you" one of the man says and hold the metal stick up ready to hit them, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo run as fast as they could all those man chase them.

One of the man call his team to come and help them soon Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo is almost surround it, Xiao Zhan push Wang Yibo and yelled "RUN!"

Wang Yibo run as fast as he could until he see no one is chasing him on the other hand, Xiao Zhan was laying on the cold road with blood around him.

One of the man bend down "you are so stupid you could of run for your life," "i- if I can sa-ve him then I wi- will even if it take m- my life" Xiao Zhan says weakly "what a joke" the man says and got up.

"Fine if you want to die then I will make your dream come true" "BEAT HIM!" The man yelled everyone beat him some more.

Xiao Zhan's lower part start to bleed "you- you- you" the man says nervously, "it not my fault I didn't know you are pregnant"  the man says and run.

Xiao Zhan is laying on the street helpless white shirt turn red surrounded by blood, his eyes start to close slowly vision was blurry and black.

"Where am I?" Xiao Zhan wake up "A Zhan you are finally awake" Jiang Yanli says, and hug Xiao Zhan as she cry.

"Jie? Where am I" Xiao Zhan ask "you are in a hospital" Jiang Cheng said, as he come in to the room.

"I thought I was in the road" "A Cheng was going to your house, but then saw you in the street he call 210 (that the number they use ) and they bring you here" Jiang Yanli says.

"Where is Yibo" Xiao Zhan ask "you are still thinking about him look at you!" Jiang Cheng yelled, "he is doing... thing" Jiang Cheng says. "No he will never do that" Xiao Zhan yelled "you must be lying to me!"

"See it yourself" Jiang Cheng says and hand over his phone, Xiao Zhan drop his phone on the bed feeling shock and heart breaking.

Just like a million arrow shoot to his heart million and million pieces broke, and disappear darkness, sad, black, bitter and sour is what he feel tear come down from his eyes mouth and hand are trembling.

Xiao Zhan have fainted "Doctor!" Jiang Cheng yelled the doctor come, and went to do some checking for Xiao Zhan.

"What happened" Jiang Cheng says "he... he" "he what!" Jiang Cheng yelled, and hold on to the doctor's suit. "A Cheng come down and let go" Jiang Yanli say calmly but her eyes is watery.

"He block his memory and he might forget about everyone even himself" the doctor says, Jiang Yanli feel her leg got weak and fell down.

The doctor have left leaving Jiang cheng and Jiang Yanli crying as they look at Xiao Zhan who is laying like a lifeless person.

"You two are joking right?" Xiao Zhan ask as the tear is in his eyes "No it the truth" Jiang Yanli says.

""WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW!" "I.. I am sorry" "SORRY CANT DO ANYTHING!" "XIAO ZHAN! It my idea to tell you not Jie!" Jiang Cheng says "I need to go" then Xiao Zhan grab his thing and left.

"Give him so time" Jiang Yanli says and stop Jiang  cheng from following Xiao Zhan.

"Wang Yibo why? I believe in you so much I can't believe it" Xiao Zhan says, as he is driving while tear is falling down from his eyes.

At Home
Xiao Zhan open the door "Zhan Zhan why are you crying" Wang Yibo says, and try to give Xiao Zhan a hug.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hand!" Xiao Zhan yelled and slap Wang Yibo's hand away, "What are you talking about?"

"I know everything" Xiao Zhan says, "Zhan Zhan pleas listen it not what you thought it is" Wang Yibo says. "DONT CALL ME THAT! DISGUSTING!"

"Okay listen I am sorry for doing that" "I know it was wrong I just can't help myself, but I learn my mistakes I realize I can't live without you" Wang Yibo says.

"No it not your fault it all my fault for falling in love with you" Xiao Zhan yelled, "I am sorry Zhan Zhan "I say DONT CALL ME THAT!" "When you do those thing you should of know what will happen!" Xiao Zhan says.

"Pleas give me another chance" Wang Yibo beg as he bend down, "when people cheat there is only 0 and many times" "you don't deserve me" Xiao Zhan says and pack Wang Yibo stuff.

"This is the last time I will do something for you and the last time I will see you" Xiao Zhan says, and give Wang Yibo his thing.

Wang Yibo have no choice but left the house. After Wang Yibo left Xiao Zhan bend down, and cry loudly just like before.

"Goodbye......... Wang Yibo"

A/N: I am sorry if it bad it my first time writing a sad ending hopefully you all like it! Thank you