Chapter 8

"How many whine did you drink" Jiang Cheng ask "well I only drink 1 bottle, but I accidentally drink 1/3 of another bottle" Xiao Zhan said. "But thank to Wang Yibo he help me drink some wine" Xiao Zhan said, Jiang Cheng was shock when he hear Wang Yibo.

"Wang Yibo was there too?!" Xiao Zhan nod "he work in my shop" Xiao Zhan said after, Jiang Cheng put Xiao Zhan arm around his neck and bring him inside the house.

Jiang Cheng drop Xiao Zhan on his bed "ouch easy" Xiao Zhan said, "then next time don't drink you know you can't drink that much" Jiang Cheng said and left.

Knock Knock a women open the door "A Cheng? What are you doing here" Jiang Yanli ask, "I have something to say" Jiang Cheng answer "come in" Jiang Yanli said, and open the door wider.

Jiang Cheng's walk in take off his shoe Jiang Yanli pour some water for him,"what do you want to say" Jiang Yanli ask as she sit down.

Jiang Cheng take a sip "Wang Yibo is working at Xiao Zhan's shop" Jiang Yanli gasp a little, "how much do that guy want to hurt Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan already got hurt 2 years ago now what" Jiang Cheng said, with anger "but how you do know this" Jiang Yanli ask.

Jiang Cheng's take another sip and said, "when I was driving Xiao Zhan home he told me" "what happened to A Zhan" Jiang Yanli ask with worry "he got drunk" Jiang Cheng said.

"But maybe Xiao Zhan should know what happened. Maybe that would be better for him" Jiang Yanli said, "Xiao Zhan might get hurt" Jiang Cheng said, "I think we need to wait a little longer but for now we will keep it for a secret hopefully Wang Xicheng didn't said anything" Jiang Cheng said after.

Jiang Cheng's leave after saying goodbye to her sister. On the way back home he thought more about the conversation that he have today, and the thing that Jiang Yanli said to him before he left.

 On the way back home he thought more about the conversation that he have today, and the thing that Jiang Yanli said to him before he left