Story

Wang Yibo wake up and get ready to go to Xiao Zhan's shop, he walk down stairs seeing his brother sitting on the couch watching TV.

Wang Yibo open the door turn on Motorcycle engine "where are you going" Wang Xicheng ask "Work" Yibo answer, before he left he grab the thing that he prepare to bring yesterday.

At Happy Up
Wang Yibo walk in the shop with a bunny stuffed animal Xiao Zhan look at it for a while, "have I see that before" ""that look familiar" why can't I remember anything" Xiao Zhan ask himself in the head.

"Hi Yibo" Wen Ning says, "where did you get that" Xiao Zhan ask Wang Yibo raise it up shake it a little and says, "this?" Xiao Zhan nod. "Oh I will tell you later"

"What do I do for my first day" Wang Yibo ask "you can help us organization the clothes, and when the customer come in you can give this to them" Xiao Zhan says. Wang Yibo nod and start working.

The shop start to have customers coming to pick up the clothes or make clothes, it was busy until 1:30 Pm, they order something to eat.

10 minutes later, they through the container away. "Yibo since we don't have any customer right now, do you mind tell me about the stuff animal" Xiao Zhan ask curiously. Wang Yibo nod.

"Before when I was going to Korea my boyfriend give this to me, he told me keep this the stuffed animal can represent him. So when I miss him I can feel like he is with me." "Oh what happened to your boyfriend" Wen Ning ask as he pop out of nowhere.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan got scared by Wen Ning a little "something happened" Wang Yibo says, "is it something that you can't tell" Wen Ning says, "I will tell you next time" Wang Yibo says.

After that Xiao Zhan and Wen Ning went back to making clothes, Wang Yibo was helping them getting thing they needed to make clothes.

It start to getting late, they pack up and went home. "I am so glad my plan work" Yibo thought in his head while he is driving. "What should I bring tomorrow" Wang Yibo think about it as he got home.

At Wang Yibo's House
Wang Yibo's phone ring "hello" "there is a director want you to act in a drama call Legend of Fei" Xiao Zhang says.

"okay when do I go meet the director" Yibo says, "Tomorrow and I will come to pick you up" Xiao Zhang says, "okay" Yibo says, and hang up the phone.

"I better tell Xiao Zhan this" Yibo says, and call Xiao Zhan, "Xiao Zhan I am not going to be here tomorrow" Yibo says, "where you going" Xiao Zhan ask.

"There is a director want me to act in this drama and I am going to talk to him about it" Wang Yibo says, "okay" Xiao Zhan says, "good luck on it" Xiao Zhan says, after. They both hang up the phone.

 They both hang up the phone