Chapter 17

Xiao Zhan's house
"Are you done writing" Xiao Zhan ask "mhm what did you write" Wang Yibo ask. "I can't tell you remember we talk about this" Xiao Zhan said, and they both put the letter in a jar.

"Okay now let put it in and burry it again and after 3 years we will come take this jar out, and we both can read what each other wrote" Xiao Zhan said. They both start to burry the jar.

"A jar? Burry? 3 years? Is this another memory the tree want me to remember" Xiao Zhan as himself, as he get out the bed "I have to find out."

Xiao Zhan walk down stairs ready to open the door "Wait where are you going" Wang Yibo ask, "oh I have something that I need to do" Xiao Zhan answer.

"I will come too" Wang Yibo says, but was stop by Xiao Zhan "no you can't come" "why" Wang Yibo as, "Becuase my sister want to talk to me in private" Xiao Zhan answer Wang Yibo nod.

"Hopefully it not about Xiao Zhan 2 years ago" "I can't lose his anymore" Wang Yibo says, after Xiao Zhan left.

Xiao Zhan went to the tree and look for the place that the jar was burry. He saw a bump near the tree he find a rock and start digging, after a while he saw the jar and take it out.

"That is a lot of letter" Xiao Zhan said and take one out, he read it over the letter says, "dear Zhan Ge I know how many time you tell me to quit it but every time I lose control I am sorry" he then take another letter out.

The letter says "Yibo, we have been marry for a years we are just like a chocolate sundae. I am the sundae and you are the chocolate without you I am just a plain sundae nothing else." "Why can't I remember anything?"

After reading it he take another one then the next one until he read it all, then he check the time "I Breyer be going now" Xiao Zhan said and got up.

He arrived at the cafe in 4:30 Pm Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli was already there waiting for him, he went to sit down in front of them.

"Jie what do you want to tell me" Xiao Zhan ask Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli look at each other, then she says "I want to talk about what happened 2 years ago" "what happened" Xiao Zhan ask.