Information

At Wang Yibo's house
5 minutes later, Yibo's phone ring "Mr. Yibo we can't find anything" Xiao Zhang says, "okay can you keep searching" Yibo says and hang up.

At the shop
"Xiao Zhan do you know that person?" Wen Ning ask "no" Xiao Zhan says, as he went back to making shirt. Wen Ning finally pick out the fabric for the clothes that he is making.

After he finish he hang it up until the customer come and pick it up, he try to get idea for the dress that Jiang Yanli is going to use but he can't.

He decided to take a break "Wen Ning I am going out" Xiao Zhan says, and grab his coat and scarf Wen Ning nod and continued working.

Xiao Zhan atomically walk to the tree all the sudden he got an idea for the dress, he take out the paper and start draw.

He got up and touch the tree to say Thank You "Zhan  Zhan. What did you write" another short memory, and blurry image of Wang Yibo pop inside Xiao Zhan's head.

Wang Yibo's house
Ling ling ling Wang Yibo's phone ring "Hello" Wang Yibo says, "I got the information you want"  "I am sending you the information now" Xiao Zheng says, "okay Thanks" Wang Yibo says as he hang up.

Wang Yibo look over the information that Xiao Zhang send it says, "2017/5/19 Xiao Zhan because cry too much, and don't take care his body good enough so he fainted. The results is that he will forget his memory maybe forever."

Wang Yibo walk down stair "Ge do you know about what happened to Xiao Zhan 2 years ago," "No" Wang Xicheng say calmly "Okay" then Wang Yibo walk up stairs.

"Yibo this is tomorrow schedule and who is going to be there" Yibo look over it at the bottom of the pic it says 9:30 Pm have a red carpet to walk, people: Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng... "I can use that time and talk to them about Xiao Zhan."

Xiao Zhan
"What was that?" Xiao Zhan ask himself, Xiao Zhan didn't think much then he went back to the shop. "Wen Ning I am back" Xiao Zhan says, as he put his thing down and take out the sketch.

"Xiao Zhan what do you think" Wen Ning says, as he show Xiao Zhan the clothes that he is making. "It look nice" "I still have the last touch to do," "you will be fine" Xiao Zhan says, then he take out the material he need to make the dress.

It start to get late but he still haven't finish the dress. He decided to stay at the shop until he is finish it, he already finish the suit that Wang Yibo order since he got idea for that.

Couple hours later he finish the dress, he close the shop and went home. At his house he make a Roman noodle, while he is eating it he think about the memory that pop inside his head today. He didn't get any result for that.

After he is done eating he clean up take a shower, brush his teeth and went to bed. He got really tired today some how.

 He got really tired today some how