Meet Again part 2

Time went by so fast that it already 8:00Pm Jiang Yanli finish her fan meeting, and she is on her way to the place they are walk through the red carpet. But first they have to make up and change into other clothes which is another place.

"Yanli Jie we have arrived at the place" Jiang Yanli's manager says, as she open the door Jiang Yanli get off the car and walk inside.

Jiang Yanli sit down at a chair and a make up artist come over, and start doing make up for her. Couple minutes later Jiang Cheng came another make up artist come and do make up for him.

More actor, actress start to come it took them 10 minutes to do make up for each one of them. When they finish doing make up for Wang Yibo, he stand up and says, "I am going to do something" then he walk away.

Knock knock Jiang Yanli open the door "Can I talk to you" Wang Yibo says, "sure come in" Jiang Yanli says, and open the door wider.

"Long time no see" Jiang Cheng says, Wang Yibo went to sit down at a chair then Jiang Yanli, "what do you want to talk about" Jiang Yanli ask "Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo answer.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" Jiang Cheng ask in a angry voice "I want to know what happened 2 years ago, why he lost his memory" Wang Yibo says, "there is nothing to talk about" Jiang Cheng says.

"I really need to know" Wang Yibo says, "sorry Wang Yibo we can't tell you" Jiang Yanli says, "please" "are you deaf or something I told you NO!" Jiang Cheng says with kinda yelling. "Please" Wang Yibo ask again "NO IS NO!" Jiang Cheng says with anger.

"Fine then I will find out on my own" Wang Yibo says, and leave the room. "Where were you Mr. Wang we still have to do one more time of make up" the make up artist says, "Business" Wang Yibo replied him and went back to sit down.

30 more minutes later, they are done doing make up for every actor and actress. Each one of them go inside the car and to the destination.

It 25 minutes drive they arrived at 9:25 Pm each other then get off the car one by one, they went inside the building since it a award night too.

Yang Yang came out first, Zhou Li Ying second, Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, Jing Bairan, Angelababy, Yang Mi, Ren Jialun, Yang Zi last is Wang Yibo.

The award night is about top ten MC that is popular this year,the host start to call their name to come up and get their rewards. In the end they take a picture all together. 10:10 Pm they all went home.

Sorry if it boring