Valerie's Biography

Valerie is a young and strong woman, raised in the walls of the Dark Kingdom Castle

Valerie is a young and strong woman, raised in the walls of the Dark Kingdom Castle. She arrived to Corona after "Plus est en vous" events. She is stubborn and childish but has a great sense of duty and loyalty. After living on the Great Snowy Mountains for twenty-five years, protecting the way to the Dark Kingdom, she decided to move to Old Corona to start a new and normal life.

Titles(s) Member of the Brotherhood (formerly)

Alias Val, Sister (by Adira), Little girl or Sis (by Hector)

Weapon(s) Staff

Age Appereance 20s

Power(s) Agility and reflexes, Martial arts, Skilled use of her staff, Hand-to-Hand combat

Outfit Leather bodice, fur boots and cape

Accessories One cuff, two big belts and a brooch of the Emblem of the Dark Kingdom

Personality Loyal, brave, sensible, kindhearted, adventurous, surly, determined, naive, kinda selfish and childish

Likes Fight training, the sea, the Queen's stories, listening to the wind, singing and protecting her loved ones

Dislikes Feeling abandoned, being called "crazy", scaring people by accident and bears

Hair Platinum blonde large braid

Eyes Greyish purple

Home The Dark Kingdom (formerly), Old Corona 

Occupation(s) Protector of the Great Snowy Mountains (formerly)

Alignment Good

Marital status Single

Relative(s) Myra (late mother), Stephan (father) 

Friend(s) Adira (master/sister figure), Hector (master/brother figure), Quirin (brother-father figure), Varian (brother-like-friend), Dark Kingdom Queen (mother figure), King Edmund,Eugene Fitzherbert, Princess Rapunzel, Lance Strongbow, Kiera and Catalina, Dean (best friend), Carole (mother-like-friend)

Voice actress Naomi Scott

Physical Appearance
Valerie has pretty long and wavy platinum blonde hair, which she always collects in a large braid. Her eyes are a greyish tone of purple, her face is oval shaped and pale. Her nose is long, a little upturned and her lips are thin. She's pretty tall (170 cm/ 5'5''), with broad shoulders, muscular arms and pronounced hips. She has large scars of scratches on her left arm and the Brotherhood tatoo on her right hand. Even though Valerie should be almost forty years old now, her aging process has slowed down after taking oath to the Moonstone (a bit like for the other member of the Brotherhood) and now she looks the same age as Eugene and Cassandra.