Carole's Biography

Carole is the nice and cheerful mother of Dean

Carole is the nice and cheerful mother of Dean. She lives with him in Old Corona and like him will become a great friend of Valerie, and even a landmark for female matters. Although she has gone completely blind soon after her husband Malik death she doesn't like to lose heart or cry on herself, she has a sprightly temper and she never misses an opportunity to embarrass her son, even unwittingly.

Age 52

Birthday 6th March

Personality Cheerful, sarcastic, tattler, gossipy, a little proud and touchy

Likes Tea, cozy armchairs and to stitch

Dislikes Summer hot days, feeling a burden on others and being called "old"

Outfit Red corset, long red skirt and black ankle boots

Accessories Red bandana, chocker and wedding ring

Hair Curly black (turning grey) chignon

Eyes Brown (gone blind)

Home Old Corona

Occupation(s) Seamstress (formerly)

Alignment Good

Marital Status Widowed

Relative(s) Malik (late husband), Dean (son)

Friend(s) Valerie, Quirin and Varian

Voice Actress Phillipa Soo

Physical Appearance
Carole has curly black, by now turning grey hair, tied in a messy chignon. Her eyes were brown before becoming blind, her skin is a deep bronze tone, she has thick eyebrows and lips. She is quite short and thin with small hands and feet.

She wears a white shirt, a red corset, a long red skirt and black ankle boots. She also wear a red bandana on the head, a choker and her golden wedding ring.

Trivia
-Carole was inspired by many other characters from other media: Eudora (The Princess and the Frog), Sarah (Treasure Planet), Tiarè (Princesses of the Kingdom of Fantasy: Book Series), Sabine Cheng and Alya Césaire (Miraculous Ladybug), Pam (original character)

Trivia-Carole was inspired by many other characters from other media: Eudora (The Princess and the Frog), Sarah (Treasure Planet), Tiarè (Princesses of the Kingdom of Fantasy: Book Series), Sabine Cheng and Alya Césaire (Miraculous Ladybug), Pam (...