Neil falls sick

Chapter 51:

At night Neil comes home back he is very tired and first time he saw avni is waiting for him he smiles to see her he goes to her she look at him and gets up.

Neil: what are you doing here?

Avni: before you assume something let me clear you that I was not waiting for you mishti was crying for you so I came here to divert her mind and she slept.

Neil: why are you giving explanation did I said you are waiting for me.

Avni: I thought you are going to say that why I make it clear.

Neil: but that was your assumption anyway leave it good night.

Neil is going.

Avni: did you eat something I mean you had your dinner or not.

Neil stops and smiles.

Neil in mind: I know you cares for me but not showing it your ego came between us.

he makes a serious face and turns to her.

Neil: why you are waiting for me so we can have the dinner together.

Avni: Its

Neil inerrupts.

Neil: it's not like that right well it's non of your business that I had my dinner or not if I don't have any right to interfere in your life like this you also don't have any right to interfere in my life and I told you at morning that stop behaving like a typical wife.

Avni looks at him angrily because since last night Neil is only taunting him.

Avni: enough Neil you was sick in morning that's why I asked you otherwise I am not interested in your life ok fine I will not asked anything from now do what ever you want to do.

Avni picks mishti and goes to the room she lays her on the bed.

Avni: idiot stupid duffer I asked because he was sick in the morning and he is showing attitude Avni it was your mistake why you asked him and why I explained him that i was not waiting for him why are you thinking avni you said because it was right you was not waiting for him anyway from now you will not show any concern to him.

Avni sits on the bed in anger Neil is looking at him and smiles.

Neil to himself: thank you for giving me all these cute names avni now you understand how it feels when anyone constantly taunting you and reminds you what you did in the past avni you hurted me a lot and I am also a human being I have a heart which also hurts and I also will not forgive you so easily like you are not forgiving me.

Neil goes from there he gets freshen up and sits on the bed and rubs his head because of headache.

Neil: I badly need coffee but I am not in a state to make it and that lady don is also angry with me and it's too late neela maa and servants must be slept Neil take a pain killer and sleep Avni I didn't like black coffee but when ever I missed you I drank coffee there was not a single day that I didn't miss you now you are with me but still i feels like we are far away from each other.

Neil takes the medicine and sleeps he only have the lunch in a whole day because he was busy he sleeps next day it's Sunday and it's 10 pm he didn't wake up. Avni was in her room.

Avni in mind: why I am feeling restless all is ok then why I am getting this weird feeling Neil had not his breakfast he was sleeping is he alright he wakes up early everyday but from yesterday he is waking up late yesterday he was ill but today may be he is tired.

Mishti start crying.

Avni: what happened baby.

Mishti: pappaaa pappaaa.

Avni: ok ok we are going to papa ssshhhh.

Avni picks her and goes to his room.

Avni: he is still sleeping.

Avni tries to wake him up.

Avni: Neil Neil Neil wake up mishti is crying for you Neil.

He didn't move.

Avni: why he is not responding.

Avni makes mishti sits on the bed and avni tries to wake him up she forwards her head to shake his shoulder her hands are shaken she shakes his shoulder.

Avni: Neil Neil wake up Neil.

Avni gets scared she touches his forehead and he is burning with fever.

Avni: he has a fever.

She calls the doctor. Doctor checks him and goes outside.

Avni: do doctor is he alright what happened to him why he is not opening his eyes

Avni said all this with teary eyes still she cares for him she showed her anger but she doesn't want anything happens to him

Dr: relax Mrs khanna he has fever because he wasn't having his meal properly from few days that's why he is unconscious but relax he will be fine just give him these medicines on time and also gives him meal on time.

Avni takes the prescription.

Avni: sure thank you doctor when will he get conscious.

Doctor: in one and half hour I gave him a injection.

Avni: ok thank you doctor.

Doctor: no it's my duty.

He goes from there. Avni goes inside and looks at him.

I started another avneil story it's Name is journey from a friendship to love i updated the introduction that story consists on avneil friendship. How they fall in love.

Unconditional loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें