AvNeil become friends again

Chapter 53:

Nm: Neil you know she was so scared when you was unconscious her eyes are teary I saw the fear of losing you in her eyes you know she was sitting there till you open your eyes.

Neil smiles.

Neil: that means walls are breaking.

Nm: yes and soon the walls fall down and you both will start your happy married life.

Neil: I hope so.

Nm: just believe on God he will surely make everything fine.

Neil: yaa.

Nm: ok now you take rest I will come later ok.

Neil: ok.

She goes Neil thinks about her words and smiles he gets the flashes how avni takes care of him how she feed him how she gave him sponge bath he blush while recalling that On the other side avni is sitting in her room and remembers what he said to her.

Flashes:

Neil: why you got cared you should be happy that I am suffering from fever you wants me to suffer right.

Neil: by the way why are you crying you don't want me to awake you wants me to see die.

Neil: avni please stop showing this fake concern.

Flashes end.

Avni: what did he think of himself I was helping him and he was showing attitude it was all my mistake why I did that why I gave him the chance to taunt me I was guilty that I accused him and I thought I am responsible for his state but not anymore now I will not show any concern to him. Avni don't forget what he did with you so from now you will not interfere in his life.

At night avni and Neela maa are in the kitchen.

Nm: avni take this tray and give it to him and make sure he will finish all the food.

Avni: please maa I am not going to his room if you want him to finish all this then go and make him eat all this but don't expect from me anything he is fine now and most importantly he is not a kid he is mature enough to take care of himself.

Avni goes from there.

Nm: I knew this will happen Neil seriously i wanna smash your face you idiot you ruined everything.

Neil was waiting for the avni because it's dinner time.

Neil: where is she I didn't see her from 4 hours shall I go and check where is she no no no Neil bad idea if you go outside she see you then I have to do dinner on the dinning table but I want to spend some time with her alone.

Then Neil hears the foot step and smiles.

Neil: I think she is coming.

Neil is laying by adjusting the pillows at his back but he shocked to see the person.

Neil: you?

P: yes me.

Neil: neela maa where is avni?

Nm: thanks to you she refused to come here.

Neil makes a sad face.

Nm: don't make this face it happened because of you if you didn't said all those things to her then this will never happens.

Neil: sorry neela maa please do something it is the best chance to spend time with her.

Nm: wow Neil you realized it so soon I must say you are very intelligent. idiot.

Unconditional loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें