Avni fell ill

Chapter 66:

Avni wakes up and smiles to see Neil because he is sleeping by hugging mishti so she can't hurt avni Neil wakes up and saw her looking at them he smiles.

Neil: good morning.

Avni: good morning.

Neil: I am going to call mom so she will help you.

Avni nodes yes he went from there avni smiles days passes like this avneil lived happily with the family after one week avneil went to the doctor he is seeing the x ray avneil are sitting opposite to him on the chair.

Dr: good now she is fine but be careful and take care of yourself for sometime and take these medicines one more week

Avni nodes yes then they gets up Neil holds her hand and his other hand is on her waist she doesn't say anything because she know he doesn't listen to her then they went from there they reached home.

Shweta: here they are so what doctor said.

Neil makes avni sits on the couch and sits besides her.

Neil: doctor said she is fine now.

Shweta: that's good Neil avni we are going back tomorrow.

Neil looks at them sadness was clearly visible at his face because if they went then avneil went back to kapoor mansion and again they will live in their separate rooms.

Neil: why mom?

Bebe: actually prakash had a meeting and till when we lived here we have to go back to Mumbai one day.

Neil: but it's too early.

Shweta: no tillu you came to live here for few days but because of avni injury we stayed here more but now we have to go.

Neil nodes yes.

Next day Neil wakes up and saw avni is packing the bag.

Neil: what are you doing avni.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: I am packing the clothes today the whole family is going back so what we will do here we have to go kapoor mansion.

Neil looks at her then looks down a takes a breathe and went to freshen up then all are standing outside Shweta comes to avni.

Shweta: avni please take care of yourself and also your family.

Avni looks at her.

Shweta: please avni take care of my tillu I know him he is so careless about his health please avni.

Avni: mummy ji mummy ji relax I will take care of him ok.

She smiles then avneil takes their blessing all went then avneil went back to kapoor mansion neela maa takes mishti from avni.

Nm: so finally you all came back I missed you all.

Avneil smiles.

Avni: I miss you too maa ok maa I am going to my room ok.

Neil look at her he wants to ask where he will live now but he doesn't have courage to ask her because he is afraid if she said him to live in guest room.

Neil: yaa I also want to go to my room.

Avni look at him.

Avni in mind: what he mean by that he wants to live in guest room but why I am worried about it ofcourse he will live in guest room now we are in kapoor mansion. avni you decided to give him a chance you should talk to him I will talk to him later.

Avni: ok.

Avni went to her room Neil saw her going he looks down neela maa is looking at him she feels sad for him he smiles to see her and went to the guest room Neil look at the room and sits on the bed and remember the time they spend at khanna mansion their kiss the basket ball match he took care of avni.

Neil: now again everything went back to same track. for sometime I forgot everything and thought that everything is fine now but no that all was my imagination nothing changed or I say nothing will change.

Avni is sitting in her room.

Avni: why I am feeling alone why I am feeling that something is missing in this room.

She also think about the time she spend at khanna mansion.

At night she was sitting in her room Neil was in his room and neela maa went to the ngo there was a function she took mishti with her avni hears the drops of water she had fever but she didn't tell anyone.

she looks outside and smiles to see the rain.

Avni: rain.

She goes to the balcony and enjoy in the rain she open her arms and twirls Neil is sitting in his room.

Neil: rain avni I am sure she is playing  in the rain right now.

Neil went to her room and saw her in the balcony.

Neil: this girl she didn't recover fully and here she is playing in rain.

Neil look at her and lost in his world he went to her and stands behind her she turns to him and scared to see him she was about to fall but Neil holds waist and saved her their eyelock then he makes her stand.

Neil: avni what are you doing here you had the fracture at your feet and still you are not fully recovered.

Avni: Neil you know how much i love rain.

Neil: I know but.

Avni sneeze and shivers.

Neil: see that's why I said that now come with me.

Neil takes her to the room.

Neil: now go and change your before  you will catch cold.

Avni nodes yes she is about to go but she feels dizzy and faints Neil holds her on times and shocked to see her unconscious and pets her cheeks.

Neil: avni avni avni open your eyes avni

Neil checks her fore head and shocked.

Neil: she have fever what will I do now.

He picks her and lays her on the bed and rubs her hands she was shivering.

Neil: avni avni what will I do. In this heavy room i don't get any doctor.

Neil look at the windows and close them then he went to store room to find something which will heat up the room Neil was searching there but didn't find anything he throw the things in anger and ruffles his hairs and rub his face then he thinks.

Neil: aaavni neil how can you leave her alone in this state.

Neil runs to her room he went to her he again rub her hands.

Neil: avni yaar open your eyes please.

He looks at her and thinks something.

Neil: I am sorry avni i don't know how you will react when you wake up but now your life is more important I am sorry avni i don't have another option please forgive me.

He looks at her.

Unconditional loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें