Distances are decreasing

Chapter 65:

Neil wakes up he rubs his eyes he saw avni is sleeping he smiles to see her then he goes to freshen up avni wakes up she open her eyes and look at the couch but Neil was not there then she saw door was closed she hears the sound from the washroom and smiles then Neil comes by drying his hears Avni saw that water is dropping from his hears she stares him Neil look at her and she immediately looks down Neil smiles.

Neil: good morning.

Avni: good morning.

Neil: how are you now it's still paining?

Avni: fine and yaa little bit.

Neil: ok.

then they hears mishti crying he goes to open the door.

Mishti: pappaaa.

Neil takes mishti from Shweta and kiss her.

Neil: what happened why my baby is crying Han.

Shweta: Neil she wakes up and start crying I tried my best but she didn't listen.

Neil: mom relax I will handle her please can you help avni to change her dress.

Shweta: yes why not.

She comes inside and saw her in nighty.

Shweta: avni how you changed your dress at night I mean who changed it.

Avni recalls Neil switch off the night she blindfold him and he changed her clothes avni feels embarrassed Neil look at her and Shweta.

Neil: mom what are you asking of course she herself changed her dress.

Shweta: how doctor forbid her and her arm has a sling then how.

Both feels embarrassed and looks at each other then looks away.

Neil: I i i came to call you last night but you slept so I arrange the things in the washroom and took her there then she changed her dress.

Shweta: oh.

Shweta In mind: that's mean my plan failed last night.

Avni in mind: thank God he didn't tell her for a second I thought he is going to tell her.

Neil: thank God mom stop questioning.

Neil: aa mom I took mishti outside so you can help her.

Shweta: ok but wait first bring her to the bathroom how I will take her there.

Neil: ok please take her.

Neil gives mishti to the Shweta first he arranged the chair in the bathroom then he comes and picks avni and bring her to the bathroom.

Avni: thank you.

Neil: any thing for you.

Avni looks at him he smiles and went from there avni thinks then Shweta comes there avni gives her a smile then after sometime.

Shweta: I am going to call Neil so he will take you to the room ok.

Avni nodes yes then Neil comes and bring her to the room avni thinks some thing.

At sometime avni is thinking something Neil comes.

Neil: avni what are you thinking.

Avni looks at him.

Avni: Neil come sit i was waiting for you.

Neil comes to her and said while coming.

Neil: why everything is fine.

Unconditional loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें