AvNeil throw a party

Chapter 48:

Days passes avni talked to Neil about mishti and the project if Neil tries to talk to her she got irritated they argued and sometime avni or sometime Neil went from there they complete the project and they decided to throw a party on it's success.

Neela maa comes to her room with a shopping bag in her hand.

Nm: avni.

Avni is sitting on the bed.

Avni: yes maa.

Nm: avni take this.

Avni: what's this maa.

Nm: a dress for you.

Avni: dress for me but why?

Nm: why I can't bought a dress for you i am your mother.

Avni: no maa I didn't mean that.

Nm: then take this and wear it im tonight's party.

Avni: ok.

Avni takes the bag.

Nm: ok so I am going I have to make a important phone call.

Avni: ok.

Avni saw the dress and shocked to see the red colour gown she understands it's Neil work she angrily goes to his room Neil is sitting on the bed and is looking at his phone avni comes to his room and throw the dress in front of him Neil shocked and look at her.

Neil: what's this.

Avni: don't act innocent that you know nothing.

Neil gets up.

Neil: but tell me what did I do now.

Avni: you gave this dress to maa right.

Neil: what are you mad why I gave her a dress if it's neela maa's dress then give it to her why you are throwing it on me.

Avni: shut up neil and stop being innocent you know very well that what I am talking about.

Neil: seriously wifey I have no idea about what are you saying.

Avni: really ok fine I tell you.

Neil: yaa tell me.

Avni: you bought this dress for me right and told maa to give it to me so I wear this in tonight's party.

Neil: hold on hold on hold on who  said I bought this dress i am seeing this dress first time.

Avni: really you know what you are not that smart that you are thinking of yourself maa knows very well that I didn't wear red colour after adi and because she know red is adi's favourite colour so she will never buy the red colour dress for me.

Neil shocked.

Neil in mind: oh crap how could I forget that how could I make this blunder.

Avni: what happened you don't have any answer.

Neil comes to her.

Neil: smart very smart wifey.

Neil takes the strand of hair behind her ears and said while doing this.

Neil: I just say you are very smart and that's why I love you so much.

Avni push him away.

Avni: I told you many times don't come close to me and make a one hand distance from me.

Neil: why wifey you feels something something or you feels butterflies in your stomuch with my touch.

Avni: just shut up and keep your dress with you I will never wear this.

Unconditional loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें