Cute moments

Chapter 74:

Neil cups her face.

Neil: I am sorry avni i don't know what happened to me why I behaved rudely I know I hurt you a lot.

Avni holds his hand.

Avni: no Neil It was my fault I should trust you atleast gave you a chance to explain everything.

Neil: no avni anyone can react like that if I was at your place then I would also react like this I should calmly handled that.

Avni: no you was right at your place I accused you second time.

Neil: but I gave you the reason I broke your trust and left you.

Avni: that was Priya's game sh..

Neil: but I would have trust you not her it was not her fault my trust on you was weak I.

Avni: no it's not like that.

Neil: it is I love you I should had trust you. trust is the essential part in every relation I would have trust you and tell you about her then this would never happen we could not separated.

Avni: no It was my fault I got failed in gaining your trust.

Neil: no.

Avni: yes that's why you didn't trust me and we both separated.

Neil: no avni it was my fault I am sorry please forgive me

Avni: Neil forget about it.

Neil: how can I forget it I

Neil whispers: I tried to force you I can't forgive myself for that I knew very well that you didn't want to cross your limits because you didn't want to break your parents trust but what did I do I misbehaved with you I asked  you to spend a ni

He stops he was angry at himself he catch his hairs and cries.

Avni cups his face.

Avni: It was not only your fault it was also my fault you trust a third person because I was so engrossed in the work that I didn't notice that I am not giving you my time and Neil she got succeeded because we gave her chance if I managed the time then this would never happened.

Neil: no avni you was always there for me when I need you and about the work so we both was engrossed in the work it's not wrong and with that we both managed to give time each other so don't say that you did every thing perfectly but I failed.

Avni: No neil it was written in our fate what ever happened it just happened we can't change it because it is not in our hand but our present is in our hand so why we spoil it by thinking and talking about the past.

Neil: will you be able to forgive me.

Avni: no.

Neil shocked and looks down in disappointment avni smiles and cup his face again.

Avni: because I already forgive you.

Neil look at her and smiles with teary eyes and hugs her.

Neil: thank you so much I love you.

Avni smiles Neil breaks the hug and kiss her forehead.

Avni: will you forgive me?

Now he was in a mood to tease her he smirk.

Neil: may be I will think about it.

Avni shocked.

Avni: what.

Neil: yaa I will think about it.

Avni is looking at him he laughs.

Avni: you.

Neil runs and she run behind him he was laughing both goes the couch and was runing around the table avni picks a cushion and throw at him he bends on time and laughs

Avni: wait I will not leave you.

She goes to him and her feet collides with the table and she falls on the couch Neil tried to hold her hand he falls on her Neil takes her hairs aside and smiles to see her close eyes because of the fear she open her eyes their eyelock he kissed her forehead then they hear mishti's crying and came back to reality and gets up.

Maid: sir she is crying for you.

Neil: give her to me.

Neil takes the mishti avni smiles to see them.

Neil: why my princess is crying sshhhh stop crying now come let's go to the room.

Neil is going Then he turns to avni.

Neil: avni why are you standing there come.

Avni smiles then they went to the room avni saw the divorce papers on the bed Neil saw this he makes mishti sit on the bed he picks the papers and look at avni he tore it avni's eyes filled with tears she smiles Neil cups her face and wipes the tears and nodes and kiss her forehead then both plays with mishti.

Neil: did you eat anything because you didn't come for the breakfast.

Avni: no I was packing the bags so i didn't have it.

Neil angrily looks at her.

Neil: what is this avni why you are not taking care of yourself it takes hardly 5 10 minutes to have the breakfast and you skiped it.

Avni: sorry.

Neil: what sorry and it's not about today it's your habit to skip the meal.

Avni: Neil now stop scolding me i am hungry instead of giving me food you are scolding me.

Neil: avni you know what you are impossible.

Avni: yes I am. wait a minute did you eat anything.

Neil shocked.

Neil: aa aa yaa

Avni gives him a look he nodes no.

Neil: no.

Avni: wow you are scolding me for not having the breakfast and what about you.

Neil: it was your fault you didn't come for the breakfast so I also didn't have  it.

Avni: ok now I am responsible for that.

Neil: offcourse now stop arguing and go and bring the breakfast for me.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: what why are you looking at me go.

Avni: Yes sir.

Avni went Neil smiles avni comes with the breakfast and they had the breakfast and again plays with mishti Neil smiles to see them.

Neil in mind: thank God I realized my mistake on time and every thing sorted between us now i have to talk to her about our future what she exactly want she just forgave me or she accepted out relation.

Neil looks at avni who was tickling mishti's tummy he smiles to see them.

Unconditional loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें