AvNeil meeting part 2

Chapter nine:

Dd: sir if you don't mind I want to say something.
Neil: ok go a head.
Dd: sir she really needs help she is such a nice and humble person please sir help her she lost her husband in a car accident even she was badly injured in that accident and she was pregnant at that Time but thankfully her child got saved after her husbands death she shattered but didn't loss hope she wants to save her company please sir give her the project.

Neil: dd I understand that she was gone through the very bad time in her life but its business and there is no place for emotions in the business. In business we have to forget every thing and just think about the profit and the reputation of our own company not others a business man must have to be professional and ethical If she has potential or she will convince me I will surely give her the project got it.
Dd: yes sir.
Neil: ok now you may go.

Neil takes his phone and looks at avni's pic sadly which is set as a wallpaper and screen lock.

Flashback:Avni was waiting for Neil he comes and saw her Neil smiles he takes out his phone and clicks her picture then goes to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Flashback:
Avni was waiting for Neil he comes and saw her Neil smiles he takes out his phone and clicks her picture then goes to her.
Neil: sorry sorry sorry.

avni look at him angerly.
Avni: what's this Neil I am waiting from you from last 30 minutes.
Neil sits.
Neil: I am sorry avni I was stuck in the traffic please forgive me.
Avni: ok but I am warning you last time if you do this again I will not talk to you.
Neil: ok baba my lady don now please order something I am very hungry.
Avni: yaa sure.
Neil: waiter.
Flashback ends.
Neil's eyes are teary.

At 11:40 Anvi enters Khanna industries avni and Neil feels presence of each other both close their eyes.
Neil: again that feeling I feel her presence how can be she here Neil you have to forget her she moved on in her life she is happy with adi and her dau daughter.
His eyes are glassy he close his eyes and tears rolls from his eyes.

On the other side:
Avni: what's wrong with you avni why you think about that person for me he doesn't exist avni just think about your motive at any cost you have to crack this deal just focus on your motive you have to save the company.

Then avni compose herself she takes a deep breathe and goes to the reception.
R: hello ma'am what can I help you?
Avni: hi I am mrs avni aditiya Kapoor from AAK company I have a appointment with mr khanna.
R: oh ok ma'am wait a minute let me confirm.
Avni: yaa sure.
Receptionist call to the dd.
Dd: yes.
R: sir mrs avni aditiya Kapoor is here and she said that she has a meeting with sir.
Dd: yaa yaa tell her just wait there I'll be there in 5 minutes.
R: ok sir.
Then Receptionist to the avni.
R: ma'am please sit there our sir is coming with in 5 minutes.
Avni: ok no problem.

On the other hand dd goes to Neil's cabin he knocks the door Neil wipes his tears.
Neil: come in.
Dd comes.
Dd: sir that lady from AAK company came so are you ready.
Neil: yaa I am ready I am going to the meeting room send her there.
Dd: ok.

then dd goes to avni he saw avni and came to her.
Dd: hello ma'am.
Avni stands up.
Avni: hi
Dd: my self dd I talked to you in the morning.
Avni: oh thank you so much for arranging this meeting.
Dd: it's ok ma'am so let's go sir is waiting for you in the meeting room.
Avni: ok.

They reached there.
Dd: ma'am you can go inside and all the best.
Avni: thank you.

Dd goes avni takes a deep breathe and goes inside. Both look at each other and shocked to see each other.

Please vote and comment if you like my story.

Unconditional loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें