AvNeil went back to Mumbai

Chapter 76:

Avneil were sitting at the dinning table and mishti was in the walker but suddenly she start crying Neil was about to get up.

Avni: Neil you have the breakfast I will handle her.

Neil nodes yes avni picks mishti.

Avni: what happened why my baby is crying sshhh stop crying.

Mishti stops crying.

Neil: avni come you didn't eat anything come and eat something.

Avni: it's ok Neil I will have it later.

Neil: come I will feed you and you handle her

Avni comes and Neil feeds her then smiles mishti also want to eat that  she was looking at the poha Neil notice this.

Neil: you want this princess.

Mishti nodes yes.

Neil: avni can I feed her.

Avni: no Neil she drunk milk 15 minutes ago so if she eat this she will vomit it.

Neil: oh sorry baby.

Mishti start crying.

Neil: give her to me and you eat your breakfast.

He takes mishti from her.

Neil: and finish it I will check it.

Avni makes a face Neil went after sometime Neil and avni was sitting in their room.

Avni: Neil now the project is finished and you are still here.

Neil: means?

Avni: I mean you came here for the project and that was completed but still you are here you will not go back Mumbai.

Neil: no how will I go to leave you here.

Avni: but how papa is managing everything alone it must be difficult for him.

Neil: yes little bit but He will manage.

Avni: Neil you are his son it's your responsibility to help him.

Neil: yes and I am helping him by handling the business here and if needed I will go for his help.

Avni: they must be missing you don't you think you should live with them.

Neil: avni say it clear what you want to say.

Avni: I want to say we should shift to Mumbai.

Neil shocked.

Neil: what?

Avni: yes Neil mummy ji bebe papa all miss you a lot so we have to go there and live with them live like a one happy family.

Neil: but avni your company is here who will manage it.

Avni: harsh papa I talked to him and he said he will manage everything.

Neil: but avni how will he manage everything he didn't went to office from almost 2 years.

Avni: I will explain him and I will come here when he need me and i also help him by leaving there please neil let's go to Mumbai to our family.

Neil: ok we will go happy.

Avni smiles and hugs him Neil shocked.

Avni: thank you so much.

She kiss his cheek while hugging him Neil gets another shock they breaks the hug Neil touches his cheek avni blush she realised what she did.

Avni: I am sorry I did that by mistake in excitement.

Unconditional loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें