Avni agreed for mishti's birthday

Chapter 57:

At night harsh calls Neil and avni at the hall avni comes at the hall and saw neil and neela maa are sitting there.

Avni: papa you called me.

H: yes sit.

H: first I want to say sorry to you I left you when you need me actually I was so heartbroken after adi and I was not able to handle all this and I went from here and put all the responsibilities on you please forgive me.

Avni: please papa don't say this I understand you lost your only son.

H: yaa anyway avni neil I want to talk to you

Avneil: yes say.

H: as you know avni adi's death anniversary and mishti's birthday is on the same day.

Avni became sad.

H: but I want to celebrate mishti's birthday.

Avneil shocked.

Avni: but papa.

H: I know avni but its mishti's first birthday and where ever adi is i am sure he is looking at us and he also wants this please avni don't say no.

Avni: ok papa as you wish.

H: thank you.

Avni smiles.

Avni: papa mishti is alone so I have to go.

H: yaa.

She goes.

H: thank you Neil thank you so much for holding avni's hand thank you for giving mishti the love of father.

Neil surprised.

Neil: you knew about our wedding.

H: yes avni told me actually she talked to me before taking the decision and she asked for my permission and suggestion.

Neil looks at him.

Flashback:

After Neil's marriage proposal she went to the room and thinking about his proposal she calls harsh.

Harsh: hello how are you my child.

Avni: I am fine papa how are you?

Harsh: fine how is mishti.

Avni: she is fine and sleeping at this time.

Harsh: ok avni is everything ok you called me at this time of night.

Avni: I am sorry papa for disturbing you at this time but papa after ashish papa I consider you as my father and today I need you.

Harsh: what happened?

Avni: actually papa.

She told him everything. about business deal with the Neil then mishti illness and mishti and Neil's bond and at last Neil's marriage proposal.

Avni: I don't know what to do It feels like i am stuck somewhere and there is a complete darkness I am not able to see anything.

Harsh: you consider me as father right.

Avni: yes.

Harsh: then accept his proposal.

Avni shocked.

Harsh: avni I also consider you as my daughter and I am sorry after adi's death I left you alone to face the hardship but i am helpless i can't live there after adi that house was hunting me so I came her but avni you are my daughter too and I want the best for you and I know Neil he is a nice guy don't know what happened to him in the past but when I met him I find him a good human being avni accept his proposal avni you have a complete right to live your life like other lives and I know adi is looking at us and  adi also want this so if you want to know my opinion and permission it's a Yes from me.

Avni: ok papa.

Harsh: ok don't worry don't think too much now go and sleep it's too late.

Avni: ok thank you papa.

Harsh: God bless you.

Avni cuts the call she thinks.

Flashback ends.

Neil: so you don't have any problem with our marriage.

Harsh: obviously not avni is my daughter and I want the best for her i know she was lost somewhere after adi's death and you are the only person who will get her back to the life and mishti she also needs a father and avni told me mishti called you papa and I know you will always give her the love of father.

Neil: I promise uncle I will.

Harsh smiles.

Harsh: I know Neil everything is ok between you and avni.

Neil looks at him.

Neil: yes uncle everything is fine but if you are talking about our married life so I think you are well aware about our past so it will take time to earn her trust back but we are friends now everything is Coming on the right track.

Harsh: good don't worry soon everything will be fine.

Neil: I hope so.

Harsh: relax it Will ok now go and sleep it's too late now.

Neil: yaa good night.

Harsh: good night.

Both goes to their room next day all are having the breakfast then maid comes with the mishti because she was crying she goes to the Neil.

Maid: sir she is crying for you.

Neil: give her to me.

Neil takes her and kiss her cheeks.

Neil: what happened baby why my princess is crying.

Neil is walking at the hall and talking to mishti harsh smiles to see them.

Harsh: their bond is so strong they loves each other so much.

Avni smiles.

Avni: yes papa you are right.

Harsh: avni forget about the past and give him a chance he loves you a lot.

Avni looks down.

Harsh: ok leave it and tell me what theme you decided about mishti's birthday.

Avni: I didn't think about it yet.

Neil hears them.

Neil: but I planned everything so don't worry leave it to me I will celebrate my princess birthday and we will rock right princess.

Mishti giggles harsh and neela maa smiles.

Avni: I want to say something.

Neil looks at her.

Avni: I i i want to commemorate adi's death anniversary.

Harsh and neela maa looks at Neil he is looking at avni.

Neil: we will avni I also thought about it. in morning we will do that then at night we will celebrate mishti's birthday.

Avni looks at him and saw the old Neil in him who was caring loving whom she loves.

Avni: but what will people say.

Harsh: avni don't think about others think about your family and mishti and we all are ok with it hmmm.

Avni nodes yes after sometime avni is thinking about Neil flashes of there first meeting his proposal then their separation then he came back his marriage proposal he saved her from the goons then protect her dignity in the party his care about mishti and his and mishti's bond and today harsh said her to give him a second chance.

Avni: did he change is he the same Neil who was loving caring and understanding shall i give him a chance no avni what if he changed again sometime I feels like i don't know him he behaved good sometimes and the next second he changed like he was someone else not Neil what the hell why it is so confusing why he is like this avni don't think about it you both are friends and that's it and it's the only relation of you with him you was adi's wife and will be his wife till your last breathe.

Avni feels some one is looking at her she looked at the door but no one was there

Avni: why I felt someone was standing there.

Unconditional loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें