kookie scared

Jungkook and the others were at dance practice everyone was tired and irritated some more than others. Seeing as their schedule was full the whole day, dance practice being the last thing they had to do.
Jungkook had messed up for the fourth time that day the tiredness and the enability to go into little space for a week and a half was finally taking its toll on the poor boy.

Hoseok turned to him with anger written all over his face, he proceeded to walk towards Jungkook. Jungkook instantly backing away in fear, not knowing what was going to happen and to scared to speak up as his hyung backed him into a corner.

Hoseok ignored the fear that washed over JK's face as he proceeded to yell at the poor boy. "What the hell jungkook this is the forth time you've messed up I'm getting tired of your shit get it together" hosek yelled as he got closer to Jungkook. Jungkook went to apologize but hoseok cut him off.

"I'm sor- "SAVE THAT WORTHLESS APOLOGY I'M DONE DEALING WITH YOU ACTING LIKE A CHILD AND STOP CRYING" hoseok yelled seething with anger. But what happened next surprised everyone,jungkook stood up his tears instantly stoping as he looked at hosek and the darkness that washed over his eyes sent a chill down hoseok's spine.

Hoseok instantly knowing he messed up went to apologize but was cut off by none other than jungkook himself. "Jungkook I- "It's fine hoseok-sii I understand I'm sorry for being such a problem" jungkook spoke with no emotion in his voice at all. That scared the hell out of all the members, jungkook pushed his way past hoseok and made his way to his bag, packing his things.

He walked to the door but before walking out he turned to the others told them he would see them back at the dorms and left.