Back to the problem at hand

At the moment Hobi was sat in Jungkook's lap asleep, he had cried himself to sleep after Hoseok and Jungkooks talk.

Jungkook sat in the silence of the room only hearing the light breathing coming from the sleeping figured in his lap, He was thinking about what Hobi had said to him about him being a burden.

Jungkook was planning something and he's was gonna need the others help to put it in motion, he was gonna show Hobi and Hoseok that they weren't burdens to them.

The others had actually noticed Hoseoks change, they noticed how tired he would look after coming home from his studio, they've noticed that he had started staying longer than usual after dance practices, how he was coming home later and later, they wanted to help but they had started to get flooded with extra work as well seeing as their comeback was next month they didn't have much time to really even worry about themselves.

They decided that the next break they get which is the last week of the month they would all gather together and actually make sure everyone was ok physically and mentally, they were gonna take care of each other especially Hoseok.

Little did they know one Jeon Jungkook was already a step ahead of them, he was gonna fix this problem One way or another.

Hello long time still haven't seen, I'm back everyone sorry for the abrupt stop in the story but I had alot happened within last year and this year hasn't been to forgiving either but I've decided to come back and continue both of my stories, Now the second story will take some time for me to get up since I need to really get the chapters for this story up and out to all the lovely people who have taken the time to even read my story even tho theres probably plenty of others like it.

Thank you so much to all those who waited for me🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰.