kookie scared part 3

Kookie had stopped crying and fell asleep under the bed and the members were still looking for him.(Now I know what your thinking how the hell have they not found him well simple) there was a wooden board at the foot of jungkook's bed It was apart of the bed so it couldn't be moved, now the other members were to Panicked to think straight all five of them had looked under jungkook's bed right at the foot of it. (I say five because their was one member who hadn't started to look under the beds yet). But as for the other members as soon as their eyes met wood they would get up and move to another room not thinking to move to the side of the bed and look under it again.

Jin was worried he didn't want to believe that Jungkook had actually run away, he ran to the front room and called everyone else to meet him. Five body's walked into the front room looking tired, stressed and worried. "Did any of you find him" jin asked even more worried than before " no hyung we didn't" jimin answered with his head low. "We looked everywhere hyung hes not here" hoseok said with more tears staring to form in his eyes.

"Did you guys look under the beds" Jin asked, everyone nodding except yoongi, "did you at least see anything under them that might help us find him" "no hyung there wasn't much under our beds and we couldn't see under jungkook's bed there was a board in the way" namjoon said his voice going quiet at the end. Now this is when yoongi looked up from the floor with the most confused look on his face as he looked at the others, "what do mean there was a board in the way" yoongi questioned namjoon, "yeah a wooden board right in the way" taehyung responded "I don't see what this has to do with finding jk" jin chimed in.

When yoongi heard what taehyung had said his face contorted into one of pure annoyance "God you guys are hopeless" yoongi said confusing the others who gave him the same confused look he had on a few minutes ago. Yoongi rolled his eyes and proceeded to tell them what he was talking about "so you guys mean to tell me you forgot about the wooden board at the FOOT of Jungkook's bed" as yoongi said that the members one by one started to realize the mistake they had made they all ran back up the stairs into jin's and jungkook's shared room walking over to both sides of jungkook's bed jin bent down; now the reason they went straight to jungkook's bed is because his bed is the only bed with a wooden board at the foot of it; Jin lifted the blanket and gasped causing the others to look and what they say was the most adorable thing every.