kookie been found

The members had found kookie under his bed, kookie had wrapped himself in his blanket his pacifier was placed between his lips as he lightly sucked on it in his sleep his head rested on his stuffy. Kookie had been startled awake when the other members gasped at finding him under the bed looking adorable as ever, his eyes filled with tears as he realized he had been found.

The others started to Panick they could see kookie was about to cry but before they could react there was an ear piercing cry that could be heard all through out the dorms. Kookie's pacifier had fallen out of his mouth making it much worse than before, jin being the quick thinker he is grabbed the pacifier and tried to lure kookie out from under the bed. Kookie looking out from under the bed at the others more specifically jin seeing as he had his pacifier, kookie had noticed his pacifier in jin's hand instantly reaching out for it.

Jin had pulled his hand back seeing kookie reaching for the pacifier,he wanted kookie to come out from under the bed but he didn't want to force him to. Kookie watched as jin pulled his hand back eyes tearing up again he reached for his pacifier once again trying to get it back from jin who once again pulled his hand back even farther than before.

Kookie was becoming distraught first he thinks they don't like him now he thinks that jin is teasing him and their just letting him do it. Which was far from the truth but his eyes were filled with tears so he couldn't see the clearly worried faces of the others as jin tried to coax him out. Kookie became tired of this he just wanted his pacifier and he would leave them alone forever, so he crawled out from under the bed eyes still a bit teary and looked around the room at the others and then back at jin then at his pacifier still clutched in jin's hand, he wanted his pacifier so he was gonna get his pacifier one way or another.

Kookie lunged at jin shoving him to the floor and going for his pacifier that had been thrown across the room near the door perfect way of escape. But as soon as he grabbed his pacifier and went to run he was picked up by namjoon.