kookie scared part 2

Jungkook had just gotten back to the dorm he was a crying mess when he walked through the door and ran to his and jin's shared room locking the door, jungkook or as of right now kookie threw himself onto his bed and sobbed into his pillow.

"WHY HOBI NO WIKE KOOKIE,IS KOOKIE WEALLY THAT BAD" kookie wailed into his pillow eyes becoming puffy and red from rubbing them with his fist. "KOOKIE TWIED TO BE GOOD BOY BUT KOOKIE IS NO GOOD BOY AND NOW THEY HATE KOOKIE" he yelled becoming more distraught.

After awhile kookie had finally calmed down to just hiccups he was tired so he decided to take a nap, he climbed down from his bed and looked under his dresser for a small box it wasn't very small but small enough to fit under his dresser he pulled it out and opened it. Inside were two coloring books, two pacifiers one pink and one blue (he liked having a choice), and a blanky, he pulled out his blanky and the blue pacifier.

Closing the box he slid it back under the dresser and went to grab his favorite stuffy out from under his bed. He loved the stuffy it was a present from his parents after they found out he was a little, it was a pink bunny with different eyebrows one being bigger and abstracted from the other. Crawling back on to his bed he thought to himself "one short nap couldn't hurt right" he turned over and went to sleep (oh how wrong he was)

*With the boys*

Back at the dance studio hoseok was panicking he didn't know what came over him he was just so tired and angry but it wasn't at jungkook but at their gruelling schedule they had had for a week and half now,the look in jungkook's eyes God it was awful they all saw it and they all hated it, jungkook's eyes were dark his body stiff he looked as if he wasn't even there anymore they didn't like that so they all packed their stuff and went back to their dorm.

*back at the dorm*

Kookie didn't hear the front door open or the voices of his hyung's calling for him but his body jolted awake when he heard his bedroom door being knocked on Jin's calming voice calling out to him from the other side "jungkook open the door please" Jin called out from the other side of the door but Jungkook remained silent unmoving from his spot on the bed that is until Jin told him he was going to get the keys to open the door.

Jungkook Panicked not knowing what to do he opened a window he grabbed all his stuff and hid under the bed hoping they would think he ran away, Jin came back with the keys and unlocked the door and noticed that the room was empty unsure if Jungkook was even in the room in the first place he felt a draft and notice the window was open his whole body going numb and his face going pale he panicked and let out the most inhuman screech, everyone rushed up the stairs to see what was wrong and also saw that the window had been left open as well instantly thinking that JungKook had ran away.

Hoseok instantly blaming himself ran around the dorm looking for said boy as everyone else followed behind him quickly not wanting to believe jungkook was actually gone. Unknown to them a little bunny underneath his bed had heard and seen the whole thing he saw jin's face go pale when he saw the window open he also saw the horrified expression on the others faces when they rushed up and saw the window open as well.

And for an instant he thought they cared until he saw hoseok disappear from the door his heart started hurting at the sight of him leaving but his eyes went wide when the others followed him wordlessly they were quiet and it hurt like hell, he really thought they cared about him, his eyes filled with tears as he heard things being thrown around he thought they were celebrating the fact that he was gone.

He watched from under his bed as they came in and out his and jin's room yelling and throwing things around he couldn't hear what they were saying over his sobs but they also couldn't hear him over all their yelling, but they were yelling his name.