Jump

***Grey's POV***

The last couple weeks have been amazing and hard. Mak and I decide to move in together. Mark helps us move him over. That wasn't hard at all.

I bought out his lease. That was a blast. The landlord almost cried. I imagine he doesn't have many tenants that remodel a unit before they leave.

I did it for the next tenant. I also hoped that it would motivate the owner to do upgrades. The place needs it, bad.

I am thinking of buying the building and flipping it. I would let all current leasers stay with their rent capped. Actually, I'm seriously thinking of that.

Mark isn't taking the loss of Sebastian well. He is in mourning. It's hard to watch. He has become a semi-permanent roommate.

Mak carries a permanent smile. I love having him living with me. He is perfect in every way that counts.

We come home from our usual Thursday at work. The day was filled with meetings. I go to the kitchen and start prepping dinner.

I make grilled asparagus, sautéed mushrooms, ribeyes and grilled potatoes. I fill three wine glasses with red wine.

We eat and discuss sports. Go figure. Mark keeps up with the conversation and we end up on the couch watching a basketball game. Playoffs! I sure hope Golden State clenches the West. The Knicks aren't really contenders.

After a grueling game where Stephen Curry banked more than enough three pointers, we turned in for the night.

I held Mak in my arms while I kissed the back of his neck. He moaned quietly and I nuzzled into his shoulder blades.

"Grey." Mak calls.

"Yes, Baby." I answer quietly.

"I want you." He whispers.

"I'm not stopping you." I smirk to myself.

Mak turns around in my arms and grabs my face softly.

He pulls me in to a searing, lustful kiss that makes my toes curl.

I immediately yank his boxers off before removing my own.

I flip him on his back and attack his mouth with my lips. I plunge my tongue into his soft mouth and deeply explore him. His hands wrap around my neck and our naked bodies mold against one another.

We make out for quite sometime before my member is painfully hard and leaks profusely. Pre cum bubbles out of my head.

"Mak, top or bottom?" I ask.

I don't care either way. We can swap. I just want all of him.

"Bottom." Mak whimpers.

I pull the lube from the drawer and unwrap it.

I pour the silicone fluid into my fingers and rub them together. My fingers easily glide against one another. I apply the satin texture to Mak's hole and then apply more. When he feels slick, I enter my pointer finger slowly up to the first knuckle.

Mak breathes slowly as he relaxes into the intrusion.

Once that finger is fully entered I pull back and add more lube. I'm big and I don't want him in any pain that is unnecessary.

I slide back in and out. Then I add my middle finger. I rub gently and deeply, curling my fingers as I circle inside of his warm tunnel.

I pump gently as I pull my fingers apart a little at a time. I stretch him carefully before adding a third finger with extra lube.