Secret

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Mak's POV***

The elation in Mark's eyes, his steps, his voice is beyond fulfilling.

We bring Mark and Seb back home to our place. Eventually they can live at Mark's. Maybe.

Daddy Parker left us quickly after dropping us home. He wanted to get Angela home and then he wanted to see Amelia. I do not even blame him.

We got home late. The time difference is a fucking bitch. Jet lag is real and alive, within all of us.

We settle Mark and Seb in, offering our services at any hour. Work isn't for three more days, thank you baby Jesus.

Grey made sure to have a nurse meet us at home to check on Seb. Before she left, we thanked her and got her card.

"Sebastian, anything at all, we are literally across the house. Don't hesitate." I hug him gently. I throw myself in Mark's arms and hug him fiercely.

"Thank you, Mak." Mark whispers in my ear.

I pull back and cup his face gently in between my hands. He leans down so I can see him from my tippy toes. "I love you Mark Fletcher. I am so fucking happy for you."

"You are an angel, best friend. A certified rock star." Mark kisses my nose and my forehead.

"Breakfast at 8. I assume we won't get the same grumpy start as the last few months." I yell out with a giggle before pulling the door almost closed.

"Asshole." Mark's voice travels causing me to snicker quietly.

I wave a goodnight to Kip and Mario while they shuffle down the hall to their room. We never really got around to letting them move back to Kip's place. I don't care if they ever leave. I love all of us.

I grab a bottle of water on the way to our room. Grey is in the bathroom, the shower already started. I quickly make my way towards my heart and sigh when his warm arms embrace me tenderly.

"All tucked in?" Grey whispers into my neck.

I nod quietly. The weight of all these months allowing me to enjoy a moment of real peace.

"You tired, sweet man?" Grey moves us closer to the shower.

"Beat." I agree. He gets us under the magnificent spray and helps clean me and wash my hair. I'm so damn spoiled.

"We can sleep in tomorrow." Grey offers softly. His fingers work magic over my scalp.

"Nope." I pop the p while turning in his massive arms.

"Want to see Mark and Seb?" Grey smiles knowingly at me.

"Yes, Daddy. I wouldn't have even let them sleep, but doctors orders and all that shit." I admit with absolutely no shame.

"So kind of you." Grey chuckles and turns the water off. He pulls me from the shower and dries both of us off. We slip on our pajama bottoms, just in case we are needed in the middle of the night.

We check our phones to make sure they aren't on silent and plug them in. I crawl into the covers and sigh in relief. God I missed our bed.

Grey wraps his arms around me and I nuzzle into his chest. My favorite place is next to his heart.

"Good night baby." Grey kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight Daddy. If you wake before me please don't let me sleep."

I'm not sure the whole sentence even escapes my lips before sleep snatches me and takes me under.

<<<<<<<<<