Chapter Two

Kakashi's Pov
God, this was really really bad. How are we suppose to tell Naruto and Sakura this? I had sent my hounds out to trace her scent, to trace either of their scents but it went out cold a mile away from the village. Now i had a brand new mission, go bring Sasuke and Sara back.

I didn't even know his curse mark was that powerful enough to control Sara. And she is one of the strongest ninjas I know of her age.

I glanced at Tsunade who was also giving me the same look, we knew how Naruto was gonna react, in a really bad way. When Sasuke first left Naruto was a huge mess and a reck, but everyone knew that the person he had the biggest soft spot for in the entire world was Sara.

Sara was his friend when he was younger, and perhaps was the first girl he liked aside from Sakura.  I leaned against the side of Tsunade's desk watching Naruto and Sakura enter the office.

I never was one to get so nervous, but I was nervous as hell. "Naruto, Sakura it's really nice to see you two." Tsunade started out calmly.

Naruto was looking around confused almost like he was looking for someone. "Hey Grandma Tsunade, how come we aren't allowed to visit Sara in the house? I thought she was healing up nicely, I wanted to bring her some ramen." Naruto started giggling madly, looking kinda happy.

I started to sweat slightly.   I slowly cleared my throat gaining both their attention on me.  "Well that's the thing Naruto, Sakura something had happened and we need you to be calm," I spoke out flicking my eyes to them both before speaking out.

"Sasuke... With your last battle, he did something to Sara she hasn't died, but... He has control over her with this mark... I'm sorry but Sara is gone, Sasuke has her." It was dead silent for a few minutes.

I watched anxiously as Naruto's eyes seemed to go really dark before there was a loud crack of him hitting the all.

"What! The hell with him! I'm not bringing him back I'm killing him! How dare he brings Sara into this!"

________________________
Sara's Pov
"We are gonna try something okay?" I slowly nodded my head my eyes shut tightly feeling Sasuke was behind me slowly playing with my hair. We sat on a neatly made bed, in a neatly made hotel somewhere in a village I didn't know.

"Did I force you to come with me?" He whispered slowly resting his chin on my neck, moving all my hair away slowly. I took a small breath.

"No, I came on my own because I needed you," I mumbled hearing him hum quietly.

"Hn and am I making you do anything, you willing came to my arms and said what?" I fluttered my eyes still feeling greatly heavy before I whispered.

"I love you, and need you." I continued. "And who do you only need love?" I slowly let my eyes snap before I turned around to face Sasuke seeing his deep eyes were on me.

"You and only you." A small smile made its way over his lips and he cupped my face and pressed a kiss to my forehead whispering.

"And I'm all you need, do you remember Naruto, Sakura." He whispered letting his warmth traveled from his fingertips to my cheeks.

I inhaled slightly.  The names feeling really blank to me. I slowly shook my head no.

"I don't remember... Should I remember?" I questioned looking Sasuke deep into his eyes. He slowly frowned and shook his head no, letting his warm fingers still trace my cheeks.

"No you shouldn't remember them, not Naruto, not Sakura, not Kakashi, they aren't are friends you only need me, I'll protect you, and no one can hurt or touch you only I can." I nodded again.

I leaned forward resting my head on his exposed bare chest. I felt Sasuke wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to rest in his lap. Of course, I was confused.

My thoughts seemed to have only one goal in mind. To please and be here for Sasuke, but I also knew the thoughts weren't there before. Why were they there now? I slowly relaxed the best I could.

"We are heading to the sound village okay? And it will be alright." I slowly nodded my head slowly feeling so tired, the burning started again in my neck but it faded as soon as I started falling asleep on his chest.

I felt Sasuke slowly laid me down on the bed, before he laid down next to me, playing with my hair before I fell into a deep slumber, my eyes clutched deeply.