Chapter One

Sara's Pov
My eyes felt extremely heavy for no reason. And they've felt like this for a few days now. I wasn't allowed to leave the hospital at all. I was so confused about why. I just wanted to go home.

I slowly held my burning temple at the raging heat that was pulsing off my head. Why can't I remember what happened a few days ago? I couldn't have been out that long.

My eyes well they feel heavy, and I slowly tucked my legs underneath me, staring out the large window in a daze. I hope Naruto and Sasuke are okay. I flicked my eyes towards the door when it creaked open.

I watched Kakashi Sensei make his way towards me slowly standing near me.

"Sara? How are holding up? Do you feel different." I gazed up at Kakashi with a soft gaze moving all my hair away from my face slowly looking at him even more.

"I'm okay Sensei my head and eyes just feel really heavy but are the other okay? Are Sasuke and Naruto okay?" I choose to ignore the burning surrounding my neck and Kakashi Sensei gave me a gentle smile before he spoke to me.

"Naruto is okay Sara, I need you to recover for everyone's sake Sasuke... Well him and Naruto they had a fight Sasuke is no longer here in the hidden village of the leaf."

____________________________
"It's more worst then I fear  Tsunade. She needs to be watched twenty-four-seven the curse seal, it's affecting her." I was so confused.

I had my ear pressed onto the door, outside my hospital room listening to Kakashi talking with Lady Tsunade.

They were trying to be quiet but I could hear them perfectly fine. What's wrong with me? Why won't no one tell me what's wrong?

I slowly hissed in pain slowly doubling over and held the back of my neck collapsing on the floor straight on my knees.

'Sara come to me, don't fight it come to me' I cried out quietly hearing Sasuke's voice.

What's going on? My neck was throbbing and my head started to throb.

'Sasuke what's going on?' My thoughts were loud, they were bouncing around and they were staying in place.

'I need you to come with me, you're my princess, my world aren't you Sara? come to me little Sara.' My mind felt like it was drifting away. I felt like I was gone away.

'Where do you want me to go? I'm yours Sasuke.' I slowly stood up holding the back of my neck more the pain now just was a dull aching.

'Walk straight through the gates, and keep walking don't stop for anyone, walk to the edge of the trees, you'll find me and we are gonna go off, you aren't gonna look back, forgot our friends.' I slowly nodded my head at the air.

My clothes were folded on the little desk, I move to change into them, slowly slipping my shoes on, my body was aching and torn in a way I don't remember how it happened.

My mind was in a huge cloud and was making me dizzy. I made my way towards the opened window taking one last glance around the room.

I slowly climbed out the window and landed on the rooftop of my room, looking around the breeze blew through wildly through my hair. I felt weak all over.

I slowly jumped down away from the hospital landing on the hard ground before following the instructions Sasuke gave me in my mind.

I felt like I had no control over my body, and like I was watching a movie but I slowly trudged my way through the village holding the back of my back, none of the guards were in there usually positions.

So I was able to pass through the gate with ease.  The one name that I could only think of on repeat was Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke.

I winced shutting my eyes when I shut my eyes on the edge of the forest all the leaves falling around.  Someone landed beside me and I forced my eyes back open to look into the deep eyes of Sasuke.

He was studying me and a part of me was confused. This wasn't the Sasuke I grew up with, he had an evil glint present in his eyes.

He slowly held his hand out for me.  "Sara there you are, come with me alright I'll keep you safe and you know I will cause I love you." His whispers entered my ears and as soon as he said I love you my body with rigged with heat and I shook deeply slowly falling into his chest remembering clear in my head.

I loved Naruto me and him shared a kiss... But we never said it out loud cause we didn't understand it.

But maybe I love Sasuke. His arms wrapped around me and I shut my eyes my mind taken over with only him on its mind.

"My Sasuke... I love you..."