Bucky Barnes

Harley pov

I packed up my stuff and once the bell rang myself and my two best friends Oliver and Ben ran out of the gates. We were meeting up with karma, Peter, and their friends to go shopping. This is our usual friday after school. We get out, head to the park and be idiots.

We saw up with karma and her  friends wade and Maddie infront of us so I called out. "Hey sis"

"Hey bro. You seen the annoying trio" she asks refereeing to Peter Ned and MJ.

"No thought they were with you" we went over to a shady area of the park and waited for the others.  Suddenly I started to feel dizzy and I pass out.

I finally wake however I'm in a completely different place. We were in a pitch black room the only light from the bared door Peter runs over to me and helps me up. All nine of us look around until we hear a noise and all turn to the direction. Karma had punched the metal bar door.

"Where the fuck are we" Ned asks.

"I have no idea" I say. "Karma you got any idea"

"The fucking hydra logo may give you an idea." She yelled then slid down the wall and put her head in her hands. "I was never meant to drag you into this. Why does this always happen" she says somewhere between pissed off and upset.

"Where are we" Maddie asks as she carefully walk over to her.

"This is where I was trained" there are only few people who aren't avengers who know about her past and they are the people in the room with us.

She stands as someone unlocks the door and walks in. She looks to the ground and he grabs her by the neck throwing her against the wall. I instantly walked over to him punching him in the jaw. "Harley don't your no match for him." She says.

"Thanks sis" I said.

"She's right you know. Has she told you her past" he says turning to me.

"Don't you fucking dare I'm still stronger than you"

"Yeah I know that but your boy isn't" she kicks him in the spine and he falls to the floor then she kicks him in the jaw.

"You dare talk about him and I'll kill you" she Says after she couchesdown to his height.

"Why don't you then"

"Becuase it should be him" she stand and turns to us. "Follow me"

We eventually get to a different room and we stop. "Harley get them out I have to do something."

"I'm not leaving you"

"Trust me get them out" She tells us the directions however it's to late.

Karma pov

They turn to leave the room however 5 hydra agents stand at the door blocking the exit. One of them was winter. He was covered in dried blood his face scared with the marking of the electric shock device which were usually gone because of me. "Get behind me now" I say to my brothers friends.

"Agent blood to the rescue like always." Crossbone says who was incharge.

"You have no idea" I turn to look at Harley and Pete then back to winter. "любовь, ненависть, секс, наркотики, вечность" I say. Suddenly all 4 of the other agents where knocked out.

I run over to winter and crash my lips into his. "Подписывайтесь на меня (Follow me)" he says and I turn back to my friends.

"Come" I say translating for them. we almost get out until crossbones get to us first. He grabs me and winter by our necks and takes us to the outside area. Agents stare at us and I grab his hand.

They sit my friends and brothers on the floor then two other people are dragged over to them. It was my parents they were covered in blood. "Bucky" pops said as he sees winter's face.

"Who the hells Bucky" He let's go of winter leaving him with 5 other agents and drags me to a room passing me my old uniform.

"You guys want to see who she actually is." I hear an agent say then I was dragged back outside. I look over at my parents and I could see dad was affected by the why he had to look away.

"Желание, Семнадцать, Ржавый, Рассвет, Печь, Девять, Добросердечный," crossbones starts. Agents hold winter down as he screams. "Возвращение на родину, Один, Товарный вагон" He finished. I looked away from the monster that was once my love and I could see pops getting upset.

"готов соблюдать (ready to comply)" winter says.

"убей ее (kill her)" I look up as his arms recalibrate and he walks over to me grabs my arm spinning me around so my back was against his chest and I was in a head lock.

"любовь, ненависть, секс, наркотики, вечность" I whisper.

"Until I die and forever more" he says into my ear and I smile. "Play along" I get out of headlock and go to kick him however he dodges and I kick crossbones.

"Sorry" winter and I get into a 'fight' like we did in training. I get him to the ground and go to punch him in the jaw until I was pulled off by an agent.

"Enough" he bastard says as he gets winter to stand. "I told you she never loved you" he says to winter.

"Now" I shout I turn and kill the guy holding me. Winter throws me his knife and I stick it into the back of another agent. I throw it at witer but he ducks and it goes into crossbones chest. Suddenly I hear a gun go off and winter falls. "NO"

I run over to him "eyes open baby"  I grab his knife cutting my arm and dropping a bit of blood into his mouth. I lay him down running over to my family undoing the ropes. Pops goes helps dad up then goes over to winter.

"You know him" I ask after I hug dad.

"His names James Buchanan Barnes but everyone called him Bucky he was my best friend"