we don't trade lives

"She's on the field. Take it." Promixa says. Corvus Glaive kills one of the guards just outside the lab, alerting Shuri to the problem. She starts hastily disconnecting her equipment from Vision's systems; he gasps at the sensations. The Dora Milaje engages Glaive but is sent skidding across the floor. Shuri finishes her shutdown, grabs one of her sonic panther-paws and fires at Glaive. The Dora attacks again, and Glaive sends both her and Shuri through the balcony railing and onto the main lab floor.

Vision is not where Corvus Glaive expects to find him. Vision is, in fact, charging at him and knocking him out the window to fall many meters down the face of Mount Bashenga.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here." Falcon says He's tackled by a leaping Outrider and grounded.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Cap says.

"I got him!" Bruce has figured out the Hulkbusters repulsor thrusters and makes a beeline for the android.

"On my way." Wanda say. She is clobbered by Proxima Midnight's pommel and rolls down into the large ditch from the Thresher before she can move.

"He'll die alone. As will you." Proxima Midnight says Jumping down next to the Scarlet Witch.

"She's not alone." Widow says as Okoye silently brandishes her spear on the other side of Proxima and nods at Black Widow.

She leaps for Black Widow, who has joined her sticks into a full staff. She blocks Proxima's blow with an electrical crackle while Okoye runs around the slope to also attack from the front.

Corvus Glaive kicks Vision, knocking him down; as he attempts to rise again, Cull Obsidian shows up and swings his hammer in a full arc, throwing Vision even further. He painfully starts to climb to his feet again when a whooshing overhead interrupts the fight as Bruce Banner lands the Hulkbuster between the aliens and the android. He takes a defensive stance, pointing one hand's repulsor at each.

"Oh no, oh no you don't. This isn't going to be like New York, pal. This suit's already kicked the crap out of the Hulk--" Cull Obsidian jumps forward, grabs Bruce's right arm and Bruce in reflex grabs Obsidian's hammer; a jet fires, taking the two of them in a random direction, to the base of a waterfall. "Guys! Vision needs backup now!"

Obsidian pulls the Hulkbuster up and kicks it in the small of the back. Trying to change into the Hulk while fighting Cull Obsidian in the Hulkbuster armor "Hulk. Hulk, I know you like making your entrance at the last second, well, this is it, man. This is the last, last second." Bruce extends his left hand protectively; Obsidian grabs the armor's hand, chops the shoulder joint with a relatively small axe then does a roll over Bruce's back to leverage snapping off the Hulkbuster's whole arm "Ahhhhh! Hulk! Hulk! HULK!"

"NOOOO!!!" Hulk yells as banner.

"Oh, screw you, you big green asshole! I'll do it myself!" Banner turns To Obsidian. "Come on!"

He charges the alien, jumps into the air and delivers an effective punch with his remaining hand -- swat, punch, hammer -- except that blow is caught by Obsidian, who punches back, knocking Bruce flat. Obsidian changes his left hand armor into a pointed weapon, and lunges forward to deliver a likely fatal blow, when Bruce grabs the detached Hulkbuster arm out of the water, holding it so Obsidian impales that instead, and slaps the controls.

"See ya!" Banner says The repulsors fire, taking Cull Obsidian high into the air -- high enough, in fact, to intersect the defense dome. The Hulkbuster arm drags Obsidian against the field to grotesque destructive effect, ending in a very final explosion. "Hulk, we got a lot to figure out, pal."

Proxima Midnight alternates heavy blows between her two opponents, but all three of them duck as a single-wheel Thresher tears overhead, the ditch sparing them most of the danger from the wheel-blades. Proxima uses the distraction to kick Black Widow in the face, sending her to the ground. She then grabs Okoye by the shoulder and weapon and throws her meters away.

Simultaneously, Corvus Glaive and Vision struggle in the forest at the foot of Mount Bashenga. Glaive grasps Vision's shoulder and uses the leverage to plunge his blade once more into the android's chest.

"I thought you were formidable, machine. But you're dying, like any man" Glaive says He yanks his blade out, and Vision collapses. As he bends over his fallen opponent to retrieve the Stone, he's tackled by Captain America at full speed.

"Get outta here!" Cap says to vision He exchanges blows with Glaive, using his arm-shields as offence as well as defense, then turns to Vision again "GO!"

Black Widow splits her staff back into a pair of sticks to block Proxima Midnight's sword blows, and finally knocks it from her hand. The alien takes to her bare fists instead, knocks down and pins the Black Widow. Proxima triggers an arm-blade from her left-arm armor, and stabs at Black Widow, who barely manages to block the blade with her crossed sticks. As the edge starts to dig into Black Widow's neck anyway, scarlet energy grabs the alien and tosses her into the air right into the path of another passing Thresher. Dark blue blood spatters the women below. The Scarlet Witch sits up, sighing with relief, her hands still shimmering. "That was really gross."

Captain America keeps blocking Corvus Glaive's staff weapon using his shields, finally knocking it from the alien's hands just before he's thrown over a fallen tree and pinned, Glaive's hand at his throat. Even with his physical abilities, Captain America's struggling -- until a glaive-blade pierces Glaive's chest, and is pushed all the way through. Vision raises his enemy in a perfect mirror of the first attack on him, and holds him for a moment, before dropping Glaive's corpse to one side and collapsing exhaustively.

"I thought I told you to go." Cap says helping vis up.

"We don't trade lives, Captain."