highly trained international assassin

Желание. (Longing.)

No.

Ржавый. (Rusted.)

Stop.

Семнадцать.

Stop.

Рассвет.(Daybreak.)

Karma

Печь. (Furnace.)

Девять. (Nine.)

Добросердечный. (Benign.)

Возвращение на Родину. (Homecoming.)

Один. (One.)

Грузовой вагон. (Freight car.)

I keep punching the front of the pod with my metal fist and the glass screen flies clear. Zemo slowly rounds the pod with the book and the torch in hand. he stands before me who straightens, a dark frown on his face.

"Солдат? (Soldier?)" He asks

"Я готов отвечать. (Ready to comply.)" I say

"Mission report. December 16, 1991."

Suddenly a tall blonde walks towards me and lurches into a fight and lands a punch which I barely feels. I kick and punches him out of the room. I punch him and goes through the elevator door. He blocks the next one but the power of my fist sends the man tumbling into the darkened elevator shaf.

I walk into in main area on the ground floor as a short brunette taps a wrist-control which becomes a metal glove. He zaps me with a stun-burst before I can shoot a guard. The rushes him, firing again. I duck the blast then trades blows with him, firing the gun. He has the glove over the barrel, blocking the bullet. I pull the gun barrel loose then I smacks him backwards.

Suddenly a blonde woman and a woman with red hair rushes over to me. They both land kicks and punches, then I flip the blonde head over heels. She smashes onto a table then the red head leaps on me, legs around my neck. I slam her onto another table and grabs her throat. "Karma wouldnt want this" she said trying to breath.

I get to the rooftop helipad and marches up to a blue chopper then pull the lock off the door. I get into the pilot seat.

The tall blonde man from earlier rushes outside and sprints toward the rising chopper. He leaps and grabs the landing gear. Muscles bulging as he pulls hard and the chopper struggles to gain height.

His feet kick for traction then he gets them flat on the helipad. The chopper drags him onto the weak looking mesh framing the helipad. He grabs the railing with one hand and clings to the landing gear with the other. He grits his teeth and his neck strains with the incredible effort.

I glowers from inside the chopper then throws the joystick left and the chopper's nose slams into the edge of the helipad. The rotor-blades are smashed to pieces and the man ducks as the tail swings around.

The chopper lies twisted on the mesh at the edge of the pad. The man rises beside the canopy. My metal arm smashes through the glass and i growl grab his throat.

The chopper starts to list over the edge. The tail breaks off and we fall into the river below. I keep a hold of the as the whole vehicle drops and slams into the river then I pass out.