spider

Peter pov

"Peter fucking stark Rogers" I hear karma scream from across the hall. I laugh. I was laying on my bed trying to call wade and there was still no answer. It's been four months. The reason why karma was yelling at me was because my pet spider, that wade bought me, had escaped and had obviously got into her room.

I put my phone down on the bed and walk across to her room. She was backed into the far corner. Why didn't she just run out onto the balcony. We are in the bloody Malibu house. We got here yesterday "For a woman who has lived through two world wars. Being used as a hydra weapon. Been tortured abused. And your still scared of spiders"

"I'm sorry everyone has a fear"

"What ever"

"Dad told me about vulture. Pete you know we don't like you getting into shit like that"

"I'm fine ok"

"Ok. You coming with dad and I to Harley's place"

"Dads actually leaving the tower of once"

"Don't joke you know what he is going through"

5 hour later

For Harleys 18 dad had the blue prints for a house to be built for him. The building had finished construction last week so we are helping him and his girlfriend to move in. "You two are gonna be the death of me" karma says to me and harley.

"Of course" he jokes. We were sat on the sofa. Drinking and joking around. "So karma I hear your already planing your 18 even though it's in 9 months time"

"Leave me alone. Your spent 3 weeks planing and even though it was really good I want me to be better" she says taking a sip of her vodka.

"I'm guessing there's to be a theme"

"Of course however I'm not telling you yet. You better be coming for Christmas"

"You know thats one thing I will never miss" he says

"Leah you doing us this year" dad

"Not this year. I'm heading back over to England to spend time with the family"

"Well I hope you have fun"

"Thanks. You too" she says.

"Guys I'm gonna get back. I've got a tattoo appointment then revision for an exam I have tomorrow and I have to pass it so I'll see ya later" karma says getting up and putting her glass on the coffee table.

"Your getting another tattoo" Leah asks.

"Yep. I'm not having it done today but I need to see if John can do what I want. Leah I want my entire body cover"

"What you getting this time" I ask. She already had 2 tattoos. Her first was 'super family' tattooed across her wrists. The second is 'Bucky' at the top of her left arm.

"I want a wolf head tattooed on my right side" she says picking up her.

"Its an late Christmas present" dad says.

Karma pov

My tattoo artist was in town for the week so I had arranged an appointment. I knock on the front door for his hotel room. "How you doing karma" he asks giving me a hug.

"I'm actually really good at the moment thank you. How are you"

"I'm good thanks. So what do you want this time"

"I'm just gonna show you" I take me phone out and show him a tattoo of a wolf. "I want something similar to that. Instead on the flowers I was thinking of a steam punk kinda thing"

"Ok I'll do a quick sketch them I'll draw up a few designs and email them to you" he says grabbing a sketch pad.

"Thanks"

After an hour of drawing and going over the slightest of details my phone went off. "I need to take this. Thank you so much"

"I'll have this done by next week. Ill see you soon" I give him a hug and leave the house.

"What's up baby bro" I ask Peter as I answer the phone.

"Just making sure your all good. Dad asked me to call."

"You guys at home"

"Yeah"

"I'll be home in ten"

"See you then"