paparazzi

27th feb

The four of us sit in dad's new car. Me in the passenger seat. Peter and karma in the back. Listening to AC/DC at top volume with the roof down. We were going to a really fancy dinner for my 19th birthday.

"Shit" dad says looking into the mirror as we pull up.

"What's wrong" Pete asks and the roof goes back up.

"Paparazzi. Behave. Remember you don't have to answer anything." He says then we get out.

"Tony. Tony. Why haven't we seen you around recently. How are you after a year without captain Rogers. When did Harley get back." We ignored all of the question heading straight into the restaurant. Until one is asked and karma flips. "Has the winter soldier finally been brought down" the three of us turn however it's to late.

"The winter soldier is dead Bucky barnes is currently getting the help he needs. Just so you all know they are two different people. Bucky had no choice he had been tortured for 50 years he had no memory he had been turned into a weapon. The real Bucky barnes is an innocent little puppy dog who just wants to turn good. He's trying all he can to get help get better. We wants peace in this world and nothing else."

"Calm princess. Before you tear their heads off" I hear dad say to her before she killed someone. We take her inside and taken to a table away from the press.

"God I hate people" she says making Pete and I laugh. Suddenly my phone goes off.

"Guys" I say as I look at who texted me. "People" it was rather saying happy birthday. "Father messaged me"

"Saying what" karma asks after checking on her coca cola.

"Happy birthday that's it"

"After a year he finally says something." Peter says.

"Are you ready to order" the waitress asks.

"Kids" dad asks looking at the three of us.

"Yeah"