family

Tony pov

"So you two are back together" karma asks. Pepper had the two kids so we could talk.

"Pretty much"

"What the fuck does that mean." She says trying to get her head around it as last thing she had heard her father was still in washington.

"He's back in our life just not living with us. He's living in Brooklyn."

"Officially?" she asks calming down. I knew she wanted to cry.

"Officially sweety" she stand and wraps her arms around me.

"If he hurts you one more time I'll rip his fucking head off." I just laugh. She grabs two glasses of whiskey and we head to the living room.

"Tell me princess" I say as we sit down.

"Tell you what"

"I know there's something going on in that head of yours"

"I'm moving"

"Yeah where too"

"England" there is a moment of silence. She was leaving, I always knew this was gonna happen, her moving further away from me but I don't think it's the right time.

"Ok then"

"Dad this doesn't mean I am no longer your daughter. I just think that ever everything that has happened we all need to start over. You have Morgan now and if you and pops are back you'll be fine. I just need to get away raise JJ with a government that don't call his father a murderer, without fear of hydra trying to hurt us." She says then rests her head on my shoulder. "I don't want to leave, dont want to leave you but we all need a fresh start in this life"

"As long as you stay in contact. God I sound like my mother"

"Pops is meant to be the mother hen out of the two of you" we both laugh at that.

"I love you princess"

"I love you too dad"