Part 1

He brought himself towards the school, dragging his feet along the ground. There was a dead look to his eyes despite all the laughter around him. In fact, he looked... annoyed.

Though this was absolutely normal for the boy, the others nudged him and laughed at their conversation. "Shut up sh*tty hair!" He called once more at the redhead, though it only seemed to make his classmates laugh more.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and slouched more as they walked from the dorms to the school.

"C'mon Bakugou! You should be excited today! You're getting your provisional license!" The pikachu exclaimed, chuckling as the acid chick made another comment to the tape weirdo. This was how it had been every morning since he had been kidnapped.

It went from just hanging out with and tutoring sh*tty hair, to his whole group who now called themselves the 'bakusquad' like the f*cking morons they were. Didn't really understand why they made him the center of it when it was obvious that shark boy was the one that formed the group.

Either way, sh*tty hair, tape weirdo, Pikachu wannabe, and the acid chick walked with him to school every morning. Whether he liked it or not.

"I was going to get it either way. It just means that I can finally prove that I'm better than all of you!" He shouted as he raised his hand, sparks forming in it. He snarled as the acid chick stuck out her tongue at him.

"We'll see about that. Kiri has hardening, the only reason you beat him at the sports festival was because he had made a mistake. Bet if you went and fought again Kiri would win." She spoke. The blonde stopped walking and glared at them all. She was right actually. The others nodded in agreement, aside from sh*tty hair himself, who seemed slightly hesitant on it.

"It would be strictly for training purposes of course." Tape weirdo added onto it. Acid chick following it with a nod.

Bakugou shoved his hands in his pockets once more and continued to walk until he was in front of the redhead. "You were recently injured. Wouldn't be a fair fight. When you heal up fully your a*s is done. We're going to wait until you can fight me with all you've got, I won't take anything less." He spoke roughly before he continued walking.

The other's gaze trailed after him before sh*tty hair grinned and moved to follow after him. That had clearly been what he was worried about. Bakugou had noticed the way his hand had moved to his arm, he recognized that he was still in a lot of pain after everything that happened when they saved that kid.

He had gone and seen him in the hospital once or twice. Even if he was a dumba*s that still needed tutoring, he was somewhat Bakugou's friend. Sort of.

They continued laughing and talking, constantly trying to get him to talk to them, every time he would just snap and they would be fine with it for some reason.

When they finally reached the classroom he plopped down into his seat, throwing his feet up onto the desk while he waited for Aizawa to show up.

He ignored the protests from the glasses representative guy.

~

It didn't really take long for sh*tty hair to recover up the rest of the way. So they decided to do their little battle the day before they would be heading back to their work studies/Bakugou starting his first day working with his agency.

The group had snuck off in the middle of the night to the same place Deku and himself had gone to when they fought. While Tape, Pikachu and Acid stood off to the side.

"Stand back, extras!" He snapped at all of them, watching as they stepped back, he made sure they were at a safe distance before he looked back to the redhead.