Part 14

Going to bed so early the previous night, he woke up a few hours earlier than normal. He grunted as he sat up, reaching for his glasses and sliding them on. He didn't even remember taking them off the previous night.

He reached for his hearing aids and stared at them tiredly.

"F*ck you. Little rude sh*ts..." He mumbled to them as he took them from the box and carefully put them in, turning them up and snapping his fingers to test the sound. He didn't dare make his little mini explosions. He didn't want to risk another bad headache.

He changed clothes to be in a simple black tank top and baggy pants, similar to the ones he had for his hero uniform.

He shoved his phone in his pocket and brought himself out of his room to go to the room next door. He simply pushed the door open, knowing there was no possible way Kirishima was already awake.

He moved over towards the bed and moved to kick the bed, pausing instead. He smirked and glanced at the door. There was no way anyone else was up at this hour, it was barely even four in the morning.

He looked to the sleeping boy once more and carefully moved over him to be on the bed next to him, slipping his arms around Kirishima's middle.

Bakugou swore he wasn't gay. He just liked to see the stupid redhead get flustered. He took his glasses back off and carefully placed them on Kirishima's nightstand, watching as the objects on the far side of the room became unrecognizable.

"Kiri~" He hummed in the boy's ear, he honestly thought that would be enough to wake the boy up and make him realize what was going on. But instead, Kirishima simply turned his head towards Bakugou's, rolling over to face him, eyes still closed.

"Yeah bro?" He whined out tiredly.

Oh. That wasn't exactly what Bakugou had expected.

"Wake up." Bakugou spoke, at this point not knowing if he was still going along with his little tease or was serious that he wanted the boy in front of him to wake up. "F*ck-" He whispered as Kirishima groaned and instead of getting up, wrapped his arms around Bakugou, burying his head into the blonde's chest.

"Tired. Stayed up late studying." Sharky mumbled.

"G*d you really don't realize- Kirishima. F*cko. Wake up." Bakugou said seriously. Kirishima tilted his head up more, as though he was looking at Bakugou, but his eyes were still closed. His breath gently moved over Bakugou's neck.

By now the blonde was actually turning red.

"Five more minutes-"

"-Kirishima! You f*cking gay a*shole. Get your a*s out of bed." Bakugou shoved him off the bed before quickly scrambling to get himself out of it, grabbing his glasses and quickly sliding them on. "Well I regret that whole f*cking thing.." He muttered to himself.

Kirishima groaned in pain as he sat up and rubbed his head, only then seeming to realize what had just happened.

"Bakubro?" He asked as he pushed himself up to his feet.

"Here to appease your hella f*cking gay fantasy apparently..." Bakugou mumbled as he straightened out his shirt.

"Oh sh*t." Kirishima turned a dark shade of red. Bakugou nodded slowly.

"Yeah you just entirely proved to me that you're a bottom. Get up and get dressed, we're going hiking. I'm going to get the other morons." Bakugou said as he moved back to the door.

"Hiking? Again? Don't we have school today?" Kirishima asked as he looked to his phone, checking the time.

"Yeah, so hurry up dumba*s. We only have a few hours." Bakugou spoke as he moved to go to find the other three's bedrooms. He simply kicked their beds and yelled at them to wake up.