Part 11

(Bakugou)

They were both released from the hospital a few days after that. They didn't talk at all really. After he broke his phone, there wasn't very much way that they could talk to one another.

That and neither of them really wanted to be able to talk to one another. After he shouted at Sh*tty Hair, neither of them really knew what to say, leading to him simply cursing Sh*tty Hair out every time they interacted.

So they left each other alone when they got back to the dorms. They didn't speak to each other.

Alien had picked up on helping him with his classes. She honestly took far better notes than Sh*tty Hair did anyway.

She slid another paper to his side of the desk, vaguely describing everything Aizawa was talking about. She quickly started on another piece of paper, writing as fast as she could manage to make sure he got everything that was said.

Bakugou simply read over the paper, having to lean in close just to be able to see it. He hadn't gotten his new glasses yet.

The following week he was supposed to go to the eye doctor to see if his eyes were improving, or getting worse so they knew whether they needed to adjust the new glasses or not. Then on the same day he was supposed to go with his parents to the doctor to see the results of his hearing aids testing, to see if it would be possible for him to hear or not, and how much he would be able to hear with the aids.

The alien slid another page over to him and then laid down on the desk, panting exhaustedly, signaling to him that class was over. He examined the page with a frown and then stood up. They were moving on to another hero training class.

~

This was one that Pikachu usually helped him with.

They stood outside, all of them in their gym uniforms, forming a half circle around their sensei. Dunce face stood right against Bakugou pretty much, their shoulders touching. Bakugou growled under his breath but there wasn't much of an option. He would rather be squished up against Pikachu than being within a three four radius of f*cking Deku, who was standing on his left.

'We're going over quirk weaknesses. Aka my weakness~Kam'

Bakugou huffed as he watched the boy type it in. He still didn't have a phone, so instead he was forced to watch Pikachu type everything out, show it to him, and then erase it.

'Sensei: All of our quirks have things that can backfire on us. We already know a lot of our quirks drawbacks and weaknesses, but today we're going to train to see if we can combat those weaknesses. The class rep can take it from here. - bro I'm going to have a heart attack typing this all out >-< ~Kam'

Of course he was the type of guy to make faces. Bakugou grunted in annoyance and nodded.

He already knew plenty about how his quirk worked, and several side effects it could have. His body could produce Nitroglycerin-like sweat. Nitroglycerin itself was something that was both used in dynamite and certain types of medicine, though it had many side effects. Bakugou didn't typically get many of them, saying as he wasn't usually swallowing it, but instead of producing it from his body.

Thanks to his parents, he was actually a perfect combination of quirks, his father being able to create sweat with explosive-like properties. Though his father could never forfully produce such sweat to do this. His mother, was the Glycerin side of his quirk, she created a sweet scented medicine that could be made into lotions that helped the skin greatly. And it somewhat acted as a fuel, making her pretty powerful when it came to combat, and Bakugou was most certainly aware of that. Though when it was combined with his father's miniature explosions, it acted as a fuel, making them far larger and more powerful.