Part 3

It didn't take long for the students of class 1-A to leap into action at the sound of the scream. "Bet it was a f*cking rat going across the floor." Bakugou huffed as he took off his jacket and tossed it to the side where the others had all thrown anything that would get in the way of their hero work.

"We have to at least check!" Headphones exclaimed. Bakugou grunted and launched himself forward, hovering over the ground. A hand grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the ground.

"You can't just run in alone Bakugou-" Sharky was cut off as there was another scream and then a loud explosion. Bakugou gave a look to Sh*tty hair, as a way to show 'can I go now?'. Sh*tty hair let go of him and nodded, punching his fists together and hardening.

The two ran forwards together, the others by their sides. On the side of the arcade where the minigolf was, there was a massive hole in the wall, though the one that made the hole was nowhere to be seen.

There were four girls hiding behind a fake windmill, then there were several other people scattered across the room.

As they had noticed earlier, the arcade was pretty busy.

"For now, let's just get as many people out as we can. Keep an eye out for whoever is here." Pikachu said as he moved towards the other areas of the arcade to get people to evacuate.

Bakugou growled and launched himself towards where the girls were, Sh*tty hair and Acid running over there with him.
"Are you all alright?" Acid questioned, smiling when they all nodded. "Good! We're going to get you out of here ok? You all can come with me. We'll call the police on the way out." She continued as she took the hand of the youngest girl and looked to the other three, motioning for them to follow her out of the building.

As they walked, Bakugou's gaze moved across the room. "What kind of coward starts an attack but disappears right after? Come out and fight me you piece of sh*t!" He called out. Sh*tty hair sighed.

"It's better that it's peaceful right now. It gives us a chance to get everyone out safely. Though- you are right...It doesn't make sense that they would attack, and then wait until everyone was safe to do anything.. Maybe the wall was blown up by accident?" The Shark suggested. Bakugou shook his head.

"There was a scream. Long before the second one. Which means someone was already inside the building, and did something. It wasn't until a while later that there was a second scream, along with the wall being demolished. It was a distraction." He came to the conclusion of. He smirked and felt popping in his hands again. "I'm going to blow their a*s up."

"They must be hiding somewhere then. And they might have hostages. Don't go in recklessly Bakugou." Sh*tty hair said as he checked the inside of the windmill, just to be sure.

"We'll go check the bowling area then, make sure everything is clear there." Headphones and Tape said as they moved away from the Redhead and the Blonde.

A small shine caught his attention though. "Stop." Bakugou snapped at them. They both turned back to look at him, his eyes were locked on the small silver thread in between them. "Don't move." He stepped forwards and crouched down, examining the string in between them. He gently ran his finger over it.

"What the hell is that!?" Tape questioned, though he didn't move an inch.

"Those B*stards haven't been hiding, or waiting, they've been invisible and causing sh*t." Bakugou said, he looked around, and there were indeed silver strings, just barely visible everywhere, connecting the arcade games to one another, connecting the poles to each other. There was another that tied Bakugou himself to Sh*tty hair; meaning he couldn't go off on his own and beat the sh*t out of the villains.