Part 25

(For this chapter, I will put what people say in, but mind that Bakugou still can't hear it and that Kirishima is texting it all to him, I just thought it'd be easier if I wrote it normally \o/, and also, I don't really know anything about court, but I'm also assuming that how they deal with court cases in this universe is different)

The very moment the villains were brought into the room, all hope of being calm through this were gone. The moment he made eye contact with the man that blew them up, he was done. It was game over.

The judge made the introductions to the situation and gave the basic rundown over what they were doing there today before he brought someone up to simply explain and give the entire rundown of what happened that day; that person being Headphones. According to Kirishima, the judge said they would bring up someone on both sides to explain it, to make it fair between them. Their side was first up.

Headphones was obviously nervous, but she held a straight face. She would have to get used to this kind of sh*t if she wanted to be a hero. This was going to be a regular thing for all of them.

"Me and my friends had decided to go to the new arcade a few months ago, it was right by a cafe that we usually hang out at to study and get off the school grounds a bit. That and it was close to where I live. When we got there everything was fine, the arcade was great, we were enjoying it. And then there was a scream. As we are all students that attend U.A. High School in the hero course, and we are all legally allowed to step into such situations until professional heroes are able to help, we leaped into the situation and quickly put our training into motion. We found that a large portion of the wall by the minigolf course had been blown in, we sent Mina and Kaminari to escort several people out of the building, and alert the authorities that something was going on." She paused and looked up to see if she should continue, as she had been talking a lot. Kirishima was dying trying to type it all.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and hit the button that automatically picked up everything they were saying.

Once she had the nod to continue, the purple-haired girl took another breath and started again. "We split up into three groups of two, Mina and Kaminari were already getting the heroes and escorting people out, so Kirishima told us to split up and go in two different directions. Sero and I went towards the back of the building, where the utilities were. While Bakugou and Kirishima went towards the Laser Tag area I think. Right?" She paused and looked towards where they sat. The blonde glanced at the phone to see what she'd said and then nodded with Kirishima.

"Yes. They went towards the Laser tag. Though before we split up, we discovered that there were little threads connecting us to each other, and arcade games to one another- anything that was close together, it was connected. And we quickly learned that when these stringers were snapped, they became like dynamite sticks and blew up, sending a shock through us internally, and having the normal effect of an explosion on the outside. We now know this to be one of the 'villains' quirks." She said the word 'villains' loosely, as to be sure that she wasn't actually calling them villains, and that they actually just looked like Villains in the situation.

Kirishima made sure he put that into the message.

"I can only speak for what Sero and I did, I'm assuming someone else will come and fill you in on the other two groups. But when me and Sero got to the back, we found a man with three children. He seemed to be guiding them out of the building. To us, it looked like he was kidnapping innocent children who had been enjoying the arcade, so we questioned him. I'm sorry I don't know their names, but it was another one of the 'villains', and as we soon found out, the kids were also part of that group. They all three had quirks that had to deal with earthquakes. Or tremors. So they played a part in taking the building down. But we weren't able to get a hold of them before the big explosion happened. That's about it from Sero and my part I think." She looked around to see if there was anything else to say.