Part 20

His ears hurt like hell. He reached up to turn his hearing aids down right as there was a screech of tires and a scream.

He quickly turned around to see a car swerving into the wrong side of the road towards a mother and her little girl.

"Dumba*s!" Bakugou shouted, using his quirk to quickly propel himself forward and grabbed the child and shoved the mother out of the way as the car crashed into the building behind where they had been standing moments ago.

"You alright?" He asked the girl as he put her down, he didn't even need an answer, the kid was sobbing in fear but seemed alright, he turned to look at the mother. She hadn't been hit by the car at least. Her hands were bleeding from where she used her hands to catch herself on the concrete. "Call the police and an ambulance! Don't just stand there and watch moron!" He shouted at someone simply standing off to the side. They nodded and quickly dialed the number. He turned back to the car and examined the situation.

The building it crashed into seemed to be a bar, the car was hanging from the sidewalk, threatening to fall into the lower level where people had been drinking.

"Is the exit accessible!?" He shouted to the people below through the small opening between the car and the building he had. He could already see that several people had been injured by falling rubble.

"Yes! We just got it unblocked, and we're opening the emergency exit!" The person below called.

"Do it faster!" He shouted back frustratedly. The car was stable for the moment, but that was only until the ground below it would give out.

He knocked on the window to see if the driver was conscious. They weren't. Great.

He carefully pulled on the latch of the door to try and open it. The car shifted, going further into the bar below, causing several people to scream below.

He frowned. He would have to wait until the lower area was evacuated more before he could try to get the car owner out. But if the car fell in, the driver wouldn't survive most likely. There was blood on the window. They might have hit their head.

He could hear the police sirens. They would most likely have a few pros with them. Though there were no agencies this close to U.A. He would have to work harder to get them all out of there.

The car lowered again. He winced and looked back down to where the people were. Most of them were out or were on the opposite side of the room.

Good enough. He opened the car door and quickly pulled the driver out and into his arms. It was a small woman. He didn't take too much time to examine her and gently laid her on the ground before looking into the car again to see if there was anyone else. There was a f*cking dog in the back seat. It was silent and just sat there on the back seat.

"F*ck. Great. Cmere. I can't get to you if you- g*d you're a pain." Bakugou said as he glanced back into the bar. Everyone was out. All that was left to save was this dog.

He climbed into the driver's seat and leaned over the back seat to reach for the dog. "Cmere." He growled as he grabbed the collar, tugging the dog towards him. The car lurched forwards again, going further into the bar.

He slipped a bit and nearly fell back onto the wheel and the windshield. He tugged the dog into his grasp and quickly jumped out of the car, landing next to the driver woman.

The car moved the rest of the way into the bar, sending rubble flying around, a piece of metal sliced him right across the cheek, splattering his own blood on his glasses.