Chapter 13

It was week 4, and stereo kicks and I were still here. I have gotten close to everyone in the house, but I'm still mad about Reece. I don't know what it is about him. I don't want to get myself into a mess with him, so If he likes me he can tell me. I'm pretty sure he knows I like him

Reece POV:
I still haven't done anything with Sara because of Jake, so I decided to talk to Jake. 'Jake, we need to talk' 'oh god, what about?' 'Sara' 'shoot' 'okay, so I know you know I like Sara, but I haven't done anything because I knew you liked her.' 'yess.....' 'okay, I can't stand it any longer, but as you're the closest person to her and a protective brother to her... Can I ask her out?' 'why did you need to ask me?' 'I don't know it felt right to ask' 'yeah sure, she's not my property but you lay a finger on her and-' 'I won't, don't worry, I'm not that bad'. I threw my hands up in defence.

I wasn't sure what had just happened. I thought about asking her, but today was lives and tomorrow was results so they were out. I decided to hang on to the thought of us both getting through and then sorting it out then. Let's just hope the public keep me in...

Today was going to be the best yet: we were singing everybody and the routine was amazing. We had matching jackets with our initials on. I haven't seen Sara for the whole day, so as we were at the studios and had hair and makeup done, and we weren't until 5th and 6th, I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk. I walked into her dressing room.

'Sar-' 'Yeah?' My draw just dropped. She was wearing a strappy gold dress. It was short, but not slutty short. She looked gorgeous. 'I-I... I was going to ask if you wanted to go for a walk around. That's if you want to?' 'yeah sure. Let me just grab my bag'. She looked so pretty... No she wasn't pretty.... She was beautiful.

Sara's pov:
I think Reece was going to say something today, we seemed protective and wasn't his usual self with the flirty remarks. He was just being pure kind and everything. It was cold outside, and as I was in a short strappy dress, I was freezing. I kept thinking Reece was going to tell me something, so I didn't ask to go back inside. I didn't show I was freezing because I felt bad, but we just talked and talked 'Sara, you're freezing' He shouted, realising how cold it was outside. He grabbed me into a warm and comfortable embrace, with my head in the crook of his neck. Any other girl would be screaming with him hugging them, but I was so cold, I just wanted to go back in, but we were 10 minutes away from the building. He took his jacket with 'RB' on it off, and placed it over me, and picked me up, giving me a piggy back, walking me back to the building. 'Reece, let me down!' I laughed. 'Nope, I'm getting you back to the studios as quick as possible and getting you a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows'. God, how much I love him- that's my favourite thing in the whole world.

By the time we arrived, I had just 20 minutes until I was on, and about 25 minutes until the boys were on. Reece was scolded for taking us out so close to our performances, but I knew it was partly my fault so told them it was me.

They put a warm blanket around me, and were restyling my hair and make-up touched-up just before I went on stage. Reece ran in with a hot chocolate and whipped cream with marshmallows. I drank it right before I was pushed onto the show. Just as the stage went black, and I was about to take my position, Reece grabbed my waist and gave me a massive hug, before whispering "Good luck" into my ear. I sung my heart out, and was pushed offstage for stereo kick's stage to be set up.

I don't know why everything is so pushy on here. Don't get me wrong, I love the experience, but if you do one thing wrong it seems like you'll never see daylight again, especially when we were playing on that piano in the middle of the room back at the x factor house and then they took it away because we played it. That was funny though. By the time I had changed out of my dress and into my casual clothes, which was a floral bralet, a denim jacket and a pink waterfall skirt with some wedges, the boys had finished singing. You could hear everyone screaming and I they had their song stuck in my head.

Reece came into my dressing room, and then called a taxi to bring us home, as everyone else was staying for a night out and Charlie was going home. As we both couldn't go, we thought we would just go home straight away. There's no point hearing how the boys are going to get smashed. Jake hasn't talked to me today, but we've been so busy and been running past each other so I don't think anything is going on that I've done to him... I scan down the list of things I could've done and came to the conclusion that there was nothing.
---------------------------------------------
Okay so the chapter I wrote like a week ago is almost coming to you guys and I'm really proud of it. Thanks for almost 700 views... You you guys think that by This time next week we could have 1k? That would be amazing considering this is my first book I've written. Thanks guys. You'll have that chapter either Sunday/Tuesday depending on whether they get through or not